Public CoD4 RinhooK

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Public CoD4 RinhooK
Hello guy's here my simple hack in COD4





HotKey

Insert -Esp name

F2-Wallhack


Status:

Pb-Undetected


Credit by:

Voila
Fleep
King_orgy


jotti
virustotal


Have fun!
ZRin_mpgh.net.rar8 KB · 353 downloads Clean
//Approved
injector link? How I open .dll?
Quote Originally Posted by deha99 View Post
injector link? How I open .dll?
inject with Xtremeinjector or Winject?
Can't inject neither with Win or Xtreme.
Quote Originally Posted by prelifecdd View Post
Can't inject neither with Win or Xtreme.
Any error?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Any error?
err:0

I tried to disable and then even removed my antivirus; set as admin, downloaded c++ & framework up to date but it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by prelifecdd View Post
err:0

I tried to disable and then even removed my antivirus; set as admin, downloaded c++ & framework up to date but it doesn't work.
Disable DEP.
Same problem as the guy who posted previously... Can't inject it, when I press inject nothing happens. Any fix?
Quote Originally Posted by hockeyboy946 View Post
Same problem as the guy who posted previously... Can't inject it, when I press inject nothing happens. Any fix?
Try shift+ insert key
This makes my PC really laggy, any soloutions?
Quote Originally Posted by Glyton View Post
This makes my PC really laggy, any soloutions?
use ccleaner
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us