WTSMigrated Alts 0.05 // Premium Accounts $1 // Minecon Capes

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Migrated Alts 0.05 // Premium Accounts $1 // Minecon Capes
I have over 7,000 minecraft accounts in total, migrated and premium. And, I am here to sell them! I also have a few Minecon capes. So enough talk here are the prices!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Migrated (Minimum of 10 accounts per purchase):
1 = 0.05
10 = 0.50
25 = 1.00
50 = 2.50
100 = 7.50
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Premium (Email user and password and Minecraft account un-migrated username and password):
1 = $1.00
5 = $4.50
10 = $7.50
25 = $20.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minecon Capes
2011 = $35.00
2012 = $20.00
2013 = $10.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skype:
tacopvpalts

Thanks and have an amazing day!!!!
Scammer. I sent 1.5 $ for 35 alts and he removed my skype.
Quote Originally Posted by KerPwn View Post
Scammer. I sent 1.5 $ for 35 alts and he removed my skype.
Post proof in scammer grave.
Hacked me :/ Scammed I mean, scammer !
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?