PS3 CoD:Ghosts Gameshare?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
PS3 CoD:Ghosts Gameshare?
Please, could anyone share CoD:Ghosts with me?
I might be willing too. What do you have to share in exchange?
Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
I might be willing too. What do you have to share in exchange?
what do you need? i might have it
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
what do you need? i might have it
What exactly do you have? I'm not picky.

And I'm letting you know now, I'm not going first.
Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
What exactly do you have? I'm not picky.

And I'm letting you know now, I'm not going first.
lol what happend to him

BZW FOR EVERYONE // I can give the ac4 dlc's and minecraft i've seen many people want minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
lol what happend to him

BZW FOR EVERYONE // I can give the ac4 dlc's and minecraft i've seen many people want minecraft
So... You wanna share?
Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
So... You wanna share?
what do you need?
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
what do you need?
Just name everything you have. You asking people what they need kinda makes it seem like your a scammer, Cause it sounds like whatever I reply, You're gonna say you have.
Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
Just name everything you have. You asking people what they need kinda makes it seem like your a scammer, Cause it sounds like whatever I reply, You're gonna say you have.
im a member on mpgh for like 3 years now, why the heck should i scam?
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
im a member on mpgh for like 3 years now, why the heck should i scam?
Why the hell shouldn't you? Just tell you what you have or I'm gone. Plenty people need COD Ghosts other than you. whatever bro.
Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
Why the hell shouldn't you? Just tell you what you have or I'm gone. Plenty people need COD Ghosts other than you. whatever bro.
i've told you what i have. do you want to share or not?
and tell me what you need.
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
i've told you what i have. do you want to share or not?
and tell me what you need.
No you haven't.. And I no longer want to share with you.
Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
No you haven't.. And I no longer want to share with you.
i dont care, i dont even want the game anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
i dont care, i dont even want the game anymore.
kthxbai...
I wouldn't gameshare with random people you do not know. They can easily change your e-mail and password right from the PS3.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us