TalkingExternal Crosshair 2.1 (ANY GAMES !!! )

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
External Crosshair 2.1 (ANY GAMES !!! )
Hello guys! So yeah, based on the title... I am releasing the EXTERNAL Crosshair Version. 2.1 !!! It will 100% Work for DayZ, just follow this super easy steps:

1) Click "Download and Thanks" if you want it to work perfectly.
2) Run the ExternalCrosshair.exe
3) Select your Crosshair, tick on "Lock Crosshair" and "Set Position Middle".
4) Click "Show Crosshair".
5) Run Battlefield (OR ANY GAMES!) in WINDOWED mode IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR FULLSCREEN MODE.

Virus scan:
1)https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...ba8a/analysis/
2)http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e256d4c5ad7922

S:s

Credits: qW.(CODER) for making it!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
UPDATED:
**Not worked in BlackShot
External Crosshair_mpgh.net.rar133 KB · 1,095 downloads Clean
File clean, fixed scans.

Approved.
It works, but I personally question the morals of posting the same file to 4 different Forums and linking them to eachother. Then again, it's the same guy and I'm no better. Good work, m8.
//EDIT//
Whoops, he removed the other links. Straightened it around, nice. I appreciate this, helps a lot in Contract Wars xD
D3D9? GDI? or just windows on top of eachother?
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
D3D9? GDI? or just windows on top of eachother?
Try it first bro U never know until u tried it.
Quote Originally Posted by OrangBaik View Post
Try it first bro U never know until u tried it.
I wont know if I try it either. I'll pass. It is useless anyway imo cuz if its D3D9 and the hook is detected u get banned and its only a crosshair.
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


I wont know if I try it either. I'll pass. It is useless anyway imo cuz if its D3D9 and the hook is detected u get banned and its only a crosshair.
Oh, I'm sorry. It's a windows on top of each other.. Not, D3D9 or GDI
Quote Originally Posted by RadeonProject View Post
doesnt work in dayz
I'm pretty sure that you're not follow the step, or DayZ Game Master already banned it. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
nice release
Thanks man! Appreciate it Weeha
Quote Originally Posted by OrangBaik View Post
Thanks man! Appreciate it Weeha
you did well !
Quote Originally Posted by dayzplayer251 View Post
Can you get banned for this?
if the A/C detects the Window name or the Process name. Yes.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?