Thumbs upTray's Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Tray's Bypass
Hello fellow MPGH members, I thought I would release this bypass I had.

All you need is a .dll Injector!


Virus Total - 0/47
Jotti's Malware - 0/23


If you like my release Like + Rep for more in the future!

Can't upload the .dll file, virus scans are of the .dll file in the .rar file.
Gmod_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 2,989 downloads 1/55 malicious
So how exactly does it work?

Are there any unique feature to this bypasser that would have current users choose your bypasser over others?
Quote Originally Posted by A Mouse View Post
So how exactly does it work?

Are there any unique feature to this bypasser that would have current users choose your bypasser over others?
Not really, you can run any lua files without type sv_allowcslua, you just need to open the script with the command Dont forget to rep and thanks ! :P
If its a .dll, Garry will probably add this to its next banwave.
But its worth it if you want to buy GMod a second time after being GAC banned.

Otherwise, good .dll.
Quote Originally Posted by chickennugget View Post
Is this vac detected??
Vac isn't secured, It only scans stuff in the bin folder.
Quote Originally Posted by oSkill View Post
If its a .dll, Garry will probably add this to its next banwave.
But its worth it if you want to buy GMod a second time after being GAC banned.

Otherwise, good .dll.
No need to buy it each time, GAC is shithouse. Was originally made to stop seth hack... GAC bans are so slow and delayed it may as well be non-existent.
How do I remove the dll from my gmod files, if I connect to my main DarkRP server I play will I get banned? I got banned when I used this ingame on a TTT server.
Gun' check it out.
Not working for me sadly. I just went back to pickles to risk the ban. Maybe I just typed the command in wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by DexteMorgan View Post
Not working for me sadly. I just went back to pickles to risk the ban. Maybe I just typed the command in wrong.
yes because there is a less chance of being detected with pickles the 7+ month old bypass.
I never said that this was detected. It just wasn't working for me. Plus GAC sucks and barely bans
Sorry, but its not working for me..
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us