Titanfall Beta Keys

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Titanfall Beta Keys
TF beta keys been going out like crazy, who's got one?
I had 6, but I gave them all to friends.
I've had one. Already max rank. Man, I love this game. It's great. If you want a key just talk to the EA live chat and tell them that all of your friends got a key and you didn't. They'll give you a key then. Make sure to select Battlefield 4 as game at the helpdesk because if you select Titanfall you'll only be able to mail them and not chat with them.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
I've had one. Already max rank. Man, I love this game. It's great. If you want a key just talk to the EA live chat and tell them that all of your friends got a key and you didn't. They'll give you a key then. Make sure to select Battlefield 4 as game at the helpdesk because if you select Titanfall you'll only be able to mail them and not chat with them.
Chat is under maintenance... Typical EA
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us