SmileNeed nade hack for cs

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need nade hack for cs
hello,

who had an nade hack for me on cs?
Oh wow, epic fail. The rules state specifically NO BEGGING FOR HACKS. 1 day ban I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by jabber315 View Post
Oh wow, epic fail. The rules state specifically NO BEGGING FOR HACKS. 1 day ban I believe.
lol ya ban him for not following the rules on a hacking forum
What do you even mean by nade hack? Auto-shoot nades?? I don't understand what your asking and I don't even know if it exists.
i think he means unlimited nades
yes unlimited nades

where can I find this hack,
or have you an name
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us