WTSEUW & EUNE Boosting Service

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
are you also doing duo que vouches? @Terror In Paradise
Yes but I'd prefer not to as it's a lot easier to win if I don't duo.
EDIT: Not doing duo queue as it's just too time consuming, from queueing up etc.
Just did a vouch boost from Bronze II > Bronze I!
I'm now taking orders!
+1 vouch!
Pretty kind person,good adc which was able to carry games
Watched games he played and he carried almost lost game.
Bump, taking orders!
Prices have changed message me on skype!
First few orders will be 20% off!
May I get a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by izcoN View Post
May I get a vouch copy?
Add me on skype and we can discuss the vouch copy.
Skype: theterroriser1
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post


Add me on skype and we can discuss the vouch copy.
Skype: theterroriser1
added
Bump prefer to do Bronze and low Silver boosts at the moment but I can do high silver.
Anymore vouch copies going?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us