Is there a hack that lets me glitch into basses in factions not just throw doors but threw solid blocks also.
If so leave a comment ty
There's a few clients that have phase, but I've not seen a single one actually go through a floor. Some can get through glass windows though. Manic, Idridium, and the new Xenon are the main clients that come to mind.
Originally Posted by LordPankake
There's a few clients that have phase, but I've not seen a single one actually go through a floor. Some can get through glass windows though. Manic, Idridium, and the new Xenon are the main clients that come to mind.
You do realize Phase is simple noclip, but mc bugs out and lets you noclip through partial blocks (if you do it right)
Originally Posted by Not2EXcEL
You do realize Phase is simple noclip, but mc bugs out and lets you noclip through partial blocks (if you do it right)
I know what phase is, and stated it doesn't do what OP wanted. I know what phase is, but never used one that worked.
There is some talk on faction servers were people can go up to like 50 blocks down