QuestionSolvedSignature Updating

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Updating
As you can tell, I have a signature. However, on my old posts, my signature is not there at all. I believe this is because I had no signature at this time. Is there a way to update my old posts with my new signature?
Thanks,
WhyIsItReal
Does anyone ever look in the help section? If not, should I move this post?
I don't think there is. Avatars, titles, and all that stuff automatically updates on whatever posts you've made. So why wouldn't the signature ? Perhaps you could provide us with a link to said post. If it's a special thread, it might be different
So there is no way to update my posts that I had when I had no signature with my current signature?
Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=774231 All of the posts of mine on the first page have no signature.
When you make posts without a signature, it does not show.
When you make posts with a signature and then change the signature, it will show.

What I got from google and seems valid to me.
Apparently not
I think that's a bit weird, why cant it just be like shown on every post the same signature
So, what this tells me is that people should use a signature right away, even if there is no real content in the signature, and then post, instead of the route I took, which was to post the important stuff first and then enter my signature. I assume that if I change my signature now, it should update? I don't have to be a Minion or anything like that, right?
Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post
So, what this tells me is that people should use a signature right away, even if there is no real content in the signature, and then post, instead of the route I took, which was to post the important stuff first and then enter my signature. I assume that if I change my signature now, it should update? I don't have to be a Minion or anything like that, right?
Once you enabled signatures, it will update itself as you update your signature.
As to the immediately getting signature right away statement, it's not possible.
There is a requirement of 15 posts, I believe
Yes it should.
No you don't.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?