ClientWorlds Reborned!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
ClientWorlds Reborned!
@133spider (I just had to mention @chibizs ) has decided to revive ClientWorlds, a very good (really) AQWorlds Private Server!

Current Admins - @133spider (Owner), 133death(Co-Owner), @TheOfficialC7 , and me.
Current Mods - Lacey and idk who else

Note-Only staff are allowed in right now, but the server will be public very soon.

The server is hamachi-based right now but I'll try to get 133spider to port forward.
If you need any help in database/ php related issues let me know, I may not be the best but I can still help.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
@133spider (I just had to mention @chibizs ) has decided to revive ClientWorlds, a very good (really) AQWorlds Private Server!

Current Admins - @133spider (Owner), 133death(Co-Owner), @TheOfficialC7 , and me.
Current Mods - Lacey and idk who else

Note-Only staff are allowed in right now, but the server will be public very soon.

The server is hamachi-based right now but I'll try to get 133spider to port forward.
You just had to tag me.... you know my hate for a certain person.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
You just had to tag me.... you know my hate for a certain person.
Yep.
Quote Originally Posted by coolster View Post
If you need any help in database/ php related issues let me know, I may not be the best but I can still help.
Well, if you want to help PM @133spider
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
You just had to tag me.... you know my hate for a certain person.
Chibizs, can you help me out?
You said you were going to put me on a perma-DoS list but I still haven't been experiencing connection problems.
Please help, Zeffer.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
Chibizs, can you help me out?
You said you were going to put me on a perma-DoS list but I still haven't been experiencing connection problems.
Please help, Zeffer.
Dont even know you bro :v I was going to put some people on perma Dos but I ended up not doing it :v Got lazy and just said (Expletive here) it. I ended up using my time to actually do more stuff. Wasnt going to waste my time on doing that when I had stuff to make :v. Anyhow what do you need help with and I might be able to help out. Unless of course you are a person I do not like which is probably why I was going to put you on Perma DOS but hmmmmmmm. Dont know :v Past is in the past I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
Chibizs, can you help me out?
You said you were going to put me on a perma-DoS list but I still haven't been experiencing connection problems.
Please help, Zeffer.
Wait, you're asking him for help?
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Dont even know you bro :v I was going to put some people on perma Dos but I ended up not doing it :v Got lazy and just said (Expletive here) it. I ended up using my time to actually do more stuff. Wasnt going to waste my time on doing that when I had stuff to make :v. Anyhow what do you need help with and I might be able to help out. Unless of course you are a person I do not like which is probably why I was going to put you on Perma DOS but hmmmmmmm. Dont know :v Past is in the past I guess.
TFW you said that DoS doesn't mean denial of service xD. You don't know shit, you just continued skidding shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
TFW you said that DoS doesn't mean denial of service xD. You don't know shit, you just continued skidding shit.
Im sorry. I am going to assume you are spider. And I said there were multiple ways to say it and DOS does not necessarily mean Denial of Service all the time xD Anyhow if all you are going to do is cause problems well then I guess we are done here. Have fun playing on your crappy little server. A note of advice though. You will need a hell of alot more then what you have right now to even make the server work well. Have fun.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Im sorry. I am going to assume you are spider. And I said there were multiple ways to say it and DOS does not necessarily mean Denial of Service all the time xD Anyhow if all you are going to do is cause problems well then I guess we are done here. Have fun playing on your crappy little server. A note of advice though. You will need a hell of alot more then what you have right now to even make the server work well. Have fun.
I'm not Spider O.o
Please don't argue here guys - take it elsewhere.
Your posts aren't related to the original topic. In the future @Zeffer, please message chibizs privately for help or post in the help section.
[FONT="Fixedsys" @chibizs and @ coolster i need you to work for my server i Need the one who can code like @coolster and like @chibizs who can fix
@chibizs I portforwarded my server and made it non hamachi but when i connect to it Google Chrome Says


Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to swordshinemmo.hopto.org

Did you mean: hopto.*org
[/FONT]
You best ask chibizs in a PM, that guy knows his stuff.
Is this server online?? I wan't to play too
He scrapped it again :P
BUT I'm working on a Private Server, with the same name as before (Project Void)
I haven't done much it in though.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?