Just going through another debate in this section

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Just going through another debate in this section

Umm , I think you guys already watched it . I watched it and It was offending the Muslims and Buddhism but It actually offended Muslims more than any other thing. I'm just telling you guys that this is the illuminati itself. I remember most of you guys saying "Muslims are terrorists , Islam is terrorism.", but what do you think of this ? A necklace with Allah in it and It was burnt . So yeah some people offend Muslims and then you say Muslims are terrorists and by the way the Necklace which had Allah name on it was actually removed and edited because Muslims got mad and even other people defended Muslims and they made petition to remove it and It worked.
So what does terrorism have to do with this?

Also, I do believe this has plenty of illuminati references but how does this affect you in any way shape or form?
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
So what does terrorism have to do with this?

Also, I do believe this has plenty of illuminati references but how does this affect you in any way shape or form?
You have to make connections in what's happening , some angry / mad Muslims do anything for this and the west say that's terrorism. I mean If I'm in a class with you and you're Muslim If I tried to make you mad you will fight me ... that's why I'm just telling the people here the Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism but yeah only some idiots who don't know Islam kill for nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

You have to make connections in what's happening , some angry / mad Muslims do anything for this and the west say that's terrorism. I mean If I'm in a class with you and you're Muslim If I tried to make you mad you will fight me ... that's why I'm just telling the people here the Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism but yeah only some idiots who don't know Islam kill for nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

Fuck that , read what I said again. I'm not going to say anything except that you didn't read any shit. It has nothing to do with Egypt or Egyptian mythology .

Whatever happened they just want to fucking make religious people mad and refer to the Illuminati.

You are taking offense to something that wasn't even meant to be offensive.(and has since been corrected). All they did was put a trinket on there. They did not intentionally burn it to spite the muslims or w/e, they can't even read arabic, so they wouldn't know.



What you are doing is taking offense from an accident. Grow the fuck up and realize that Katy Perry is not part of the "illuminati", that this wasn't meant to offend you, and that you are being a little bitch over a goddamn pop music video.


If anything you are proving that muslims get upset over nothing.
they edited the video? before this they used necklace in the name of Allah?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
they edited the video? before this they used necklace in the name of Allah?
Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


Yes.

owh.. i see.. thanks for showing me
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

Umm , I think you guys already watched it . I watched it and It was offending the Muslims and Buddhism but It actually offended Muslims more than any other thing. I'm just telling you guys that this is the illuminati itself. I remember most of you guys saying "Muslims are terrorists , Islam is terrorism.", but what do you think of this ? A necklace with Allah in it and It was burnt . So yeah some people offend Muslims and then you say Muslims are terrorists and by the way the Necklace which had Allah name on it was actually removed and edited because Muslims got mad and even other people defended Muslims and they made petition to remove it and It worked.
This is the illuminati? How is that again? Oh....because it's in egypt? Because they are using egyptian mythology?
-------------------

Listen I hate to tell you this, but you are a fucking moron. Not only should no one give a shit if some trinket gets burned in CGI. It's a goddamn pop video, I'm surprised ANYONE cares at all. They even had the decency to edit it, and you are still bitching.


People call muslims terrorist and trinket gets burned in cgi.(it's not even burned!). Those aren't similar in the slightest.


I'm just at a lost how utterly stupid this is and how anyone could take this as a serious subject.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
This is the illuminati? How is that again? Oh....because it's in egypt? Because they are using egyptian mythology?
-------------------

Listen I hate to tell you this, but you are a fucking moron. Not only should no one give a shit if some trinket gets burned in CGI. It's a goddamn pop video, I'm surprised ANYONE cares at all. They even had the decency to edit it, and you are still bitching.


People call muslims terrorist and trinket gets burned in cgi.(it's not even burned!). Those aren't similar in the slightest.


I'm just at a lost how utterly stupid this is and how anyone could take this as a serious subject.
Fuck that , read what I said again. I'm not going to say anything except that you didn't read any shit. It has nothing to do with Egypt or Egyptian mythology .
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
People call muslims terrorist and trinket gets burned in cgi.(it's not even burned!). Those aren't similar in the slightest.
Whatever happened they just want to fucking make religious people mad and refer to the Illuminati.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
You are taking offense to something that wasn't even meant to be offensive.(and has since been corrected). All they did was put a trinket on there. They did not intentionally burn it to spite the muslims or w/e, they can't even read arabic, so they wouldn't know.
You're really defending her as If she don't know what "Allah" means or aka "الله" , don't just tell me that It was an accident or It was a sudden. You cannot just disapprove that shit it is really CLEAR. If you're using your words in cases like this , then I can use it for other things just like this (when a Muslim do something wrong or suicide with explosions(That's if he was because the media says for anything bad that the muslims did it): What the fuck , It was an accident he can't even read the Qur'an , he don't even know what is Islam .

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
What you are doing is taking offense from an accident. Grow the fuck up and realize that Katy Perry is not part of the "illuminati", that this wasn't meant to offend you, and that you are being a little bitch over a goddamn pop music video.
No it isn't an accident putting Allah's name in it , I would say it was accident if they just made this necklace has HANG UP FUCK UP SHIT UP NOTHING , anything anyword even if it was random word in Arabic but when It comes to "Allah" with putting the accent of Allah's name in arabic I would say your theory is bullshit.
And that's the main case , It is a music / song. And yeah , she's a part of the illuminati and she is used as a part of illuminati because many people loves the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
If anything you are proving that muslims get upset over nothing.
Go check the comments in this YouTube video, bro.
Oh man, if Katy Perry was part of the Illuminati that would be a good thing.

Of all the issues in this world, you get upset about a pop music video which already fixed the problem.


There is no satisfying blind hate like this, you can go on and on but at the end of the day it's a trinket that was destroyed with cgi, not even in reality.
-------------


Again, all you are doing is perpetuating the stereotype that muslims are always upset and complain/threaten over the most insignificant things. If you want people to keep doing that, go ahead, but don't get upset when people call you a fucking moron later.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Oh man, if Katy Perry was part of the Illuminati that would be a good thing.

Of all the issues in this world, you get upset about a pop music video which already fixed the problem.


There is no satisfying blind hate like this, you can go on and on but at the end of the day it's a trinket that was destroyed with cgi, not even in reality.
-------------


Again, all you are doing is perpetuating the stereotype that muslims are always upset and complain/threaten over the most insignificant things. If you want people to keep doing that, go ahead, but don't get upset when people call you a fucking moron later.
I'm not mad because it is just a music video but infact I'm saying that because many other people got mad for this scene.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

I'm not mad because it is just a music video but infact I'm saying that because many other people got mad for this scene.
Yes, and they are all idiots.
Can it even be anymore obvious? There are one eyed symbols everywhere in the video, as usual. The sign of the Dajjal.
Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
Can it even be anymore obvious? There are one eyed symbols everywhere in the video, as usual. The sign of the Dajjal.
Yeah. It's almost like they were using Egyptian mythology!

Obviously those have to do with the illuminati and not egyptian mythos. Clearly there are no pyramids, egyptian dressing, or even the fucking god Isis.

Nah, it's an illuminati video.


You are right, good for you!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?