WTSClash of Clans (COC) Level 96 Account With Pic

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Clash of Clans (COC) Level 96 Account With Pic


Level 6 Barbarian
Level 6 Archers
Level 6 Giants
Level 4 Goblins
Level 5 Wizards
Level 6 Balloons
Level 4 Healers
Level 3 Dragons
Level 2 Pekka
Level 4 Lightning
Level 5 Healing
Level 5 Rage
Level 1 Jump Spell
Level 4 Minions
Level 5 Hog Riders
Level 1 Valk
Level 1 Golem
Level 1 Witches

Defence
6x Level 11 Archer Towers
5X Level 11 Cannon
4X Level 7 Wiz Tower
4x Level 6 Anti Air
3X Level 7 Mortars
3x Level 6 Tesla (Upgrading to level 7)
1x Level 5 Tesla (Upgrading to level 6)
2x Level 3 Xbow
Level 7 Barb King
Level 11 Arch Queen

x246 Level 8 Walls
x4 Level 9 Walls

17xx Cups Gold I League
If requested, I can go to Crystal League for you
The rest you can view it from the Images itself
Add me on Skype : rullsmully
I am interested. What is your price?
I'm very interested, but how do you transfer accounts? Apple accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by SlashRSupreme View Post
I'm very interested, but how do you transfer accounts? Apple accounts?
It's by GameCenter for apple.
Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
It's by GameCenter for apple.
Oh I see, are these accounts recoverable? I don't want to pay and have it recovered T_T.
Quote Originally Posted by SlashRSupreme View Post
Oh I see, are these accounts recoverable? I don't want to pay and have it recovered T_T.
Not too sure myself. I just know it's from Gamecenter, which supports numerous games. Not using the apple id i think.
Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
Not too sure myself. I just know it's from Gamecenter, which supports numerous games. Not using the apple id i think.
Thanks for replying with this information!
Hi Guys,
Just add me at Skype. We can Negotiate the Price there.
Transfer would be by Gamecentre/Linking Device For Android. Not sure if I could link it up with a Gmail account. Will check with Supercell.
Quote Originally Posted by Rullysmully View Post
Hi Guys,
Just add me at Skype. We can Negotiate the Price there.
Transfer would be by Gamecentre/Linking Device For Android. Not sure if I could link it up with a Gmail account. Will check with Supercell.
Can't find your Skype. Is it correct?
SlashRSupreme is a ****** Scammer associated with the account itschan213 AT gmail by the name Anthony Chan.

Thank God I've got Apple Support to Back my ass up.

PS.
Cantpost links

Ban this bitch please
You'll need evidence, report to scammer's grave :3
It's Okay. Decided not to sell till this motherfucking SlashRSupreme ****** gets the fuck out of my account and spoiling it.
Fking dickhead Chinese dog.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?