Looking for an AQW Private Server Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Looking for an AQW Private Server Trainer
Does anyone know an AQW Trainer that can be used in a private server?
(Non-Hamachi)
Hellquest 0.9
There is hellquest but you have to know how to use it... If you find a trainer source you can also modify it to the private server. I also think someone released a multi server trainer that you just had to put in the correct info to use it on that server. I forgot though. Also for future references any and all private server related questions, discussions, releases or tutorials should go in the private server section.
EpicSauce can load private servers
How about other than HellQuest, Because I'm using Windows 8 and I can't load HellQuest because HellQuest is not compatible to my PC :3
Quote Originally Posted by pureg4y View Post
How about other than HellQuest, Because I'm using Windows 8 and I can't load HellQuest because HellQuest is not compatible to my PC :3
I am also using windows 8 and it is compatible. It is most likely your anti virus that is blocking it :v
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
I am also using windows 8 and it is compatible. It is most likely your anti virus that is blocking it :v
I'm not using any Anti-Virus
Quote Originally Posted by pureg4y View Post
I'm not using any Anti-Virus
Ummmmmm why was it in there. Move it and keep it on your desktop :v Just redownload it xD An this time keep it on your desktop :P
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Ummmmmm why was it in there. Move it and keep it on your desktop :v Just redownload it xD An this time keep it on your desktop :P
I'd tried that 291 times.
Quote Originally Posted by pureg4y View Post
I'd tried that 291 times.
I doubt you know how many times like that O.o.... Ummm try with compatibility mode. Try it as an admin and if not refer to my earlier post. I do believe someone made a trainer where you can input the correct information and it should work :P
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
I doubt you know how many times like that O.o.... Ummm try with compatibility mode. Try it as an admin and if not refer to my earlier post. I do believe someone made a trainer where you can input the correct information and it should work :P
I keep counting till I rage quit and How do I use Epicsauce?
Quote Originally Posted by pureg4y View Post
I keep counting till I rage quit and How do I use Epicsauce?
EpicScauce no longer works on Private Servers.
Quote Originally Posted by Original View Post


EpicScauce no longer works on Private Servers.
It does, on older servers
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
It does, on older servers
Well it can't be many, I liked EpicScauce a lot when it came out, I still think its a good one that should be updated. I haven't seen it work on a Private Server in years.
Quote Originally Posted by Original View Post


Well it can't be many, I liked EpicScauce a lot when it came out, I still think its a good one that should be updated. I haven't seen it work on a Private Server in years.
Eh, I can make any trainer for any PS for you, if you want
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?