Packet Sniffing

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Packet Sniffing
A packet sniffer captures all of the packets of data that pass through a given network. It's very easy to sniff out packets and use them, and they've been in use since the very first trainers for AQWorlds. From loading shops to loading pets, each has a string of data that you can use over and over again.

The first thing you'll need to do is download a packet sniffing program. WPE Pro is the one I prefer to use and I included in the attachments below.


The next thing that you'll need to do is login to AQWorlds and attach WPE Pro to the window you have open. I used the latest version of Le Bot in the tutorial but it works fine in web browsers.


Now you'll click the play button in WPE Pro, that means it's sniffing for packets. You need to do something in AQWorlds for it to find packets. I opened the shop in Yulgar for example.


Click the red stop button on WPE Pro and check to see what packets you've sniffed out.


The very first packet that says loadShop is the packet for the shop in Yulgar. I can now send that packet in a trainer and open that shop anywhere in the game.


@Oliboli8769
@JamesRo

-EDIT BY OLIBOLI8769-
Virus scans:
Scan 1 - http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...194a25237f3a12ⓘ
Scan 2 - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1393800952/ⓘ

The virus scans suggest that this file is malicious. After some discussion, it seems that the scans are false and appear due to the purpose of the file. Read the posts below for more information. Once again, if there are any issues, let me or James know.
WPE Pro_mpgh.net.rar324 KB · 3,262 downloads 51/60 malicious
Thank You for this release
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Nice tutorial!
Here are some virus scans I did (I think you forgot them):
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...194a25237f3a12
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1393800952/

Before I approve, could you please explain whether this is actually a harmful file or whether these are false scans due to the nature of WPE pro?
I'm just being safe - I'm sure you understand
You know people can lie about what they say right? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
You know people can lie about what they say right? lol
What do you mean?
If you mean that I'm not taking any further precaution than just asking him, I understand what you mean.
I didn't intend for it to sound like I would approve it so easily- sorry, but I think my question is still pretty valid.

-EDIT-
After some research, I have found that there is a lot of speculation around WPE.
There are arguments suggesting that it is actually a very harmful file, while others suggest (as I did) that they appear falsely and it is simply due to what the application is designed for. The most common belief I have come across is that the application is 100% fit for purpose, but actually damages the users computer in the background. So it is a bit of both - for this reason, I am uncomfortable with approving the attachment. @JamesRo can give a second opinion, but I doubt it is needed considering Hero has seen the post.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Nice tutorial!
Here are some virus scans I did (I think you forgot them):
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...194a25237f3a12ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1393800952/ⓘ

Before I approve, could you please explain whether this is actually a harmful file or whether these are false scans due to the nature of WPE pro?
I'm just being safe - I'm sure you understand
Derpderp, dunno how I forgot the virus scans. WPE Pro is false positive and harmless.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Derpderp, dunno how I forgot the virus scans. WPE Pro is false positive and harmless.
Haha it's fine, we've all been there
I am sure that I can trust you, but I will wait for James to check it out as he is able to properly test it whereas I am on on my feeble mac

In the worst situation, the file won't be approved - but the information along with images is still useful
You could use 'Vizzy Flash Tracer' as an alternative
Well first off isnt the shop loading patched O.o or can you still use teh packets for it. If ou can still use the packets for it then really :v they didnt do a good job xD
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Well first off isnt the shop loading patched O.o or can you still use teh packets for it. If ou can still use the packets for it then really :v they didnt do a good job xD
You can send the packet, but it only works at the map(or cell) it can be loaded in. like Yulgar
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
You can send the packet, but it only works at the map(or cell) it can be loaded in. like Yulgar
Thats what I thought :v So why release this?
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Thats what I thought :v So why release this?
This works on Private Servers too
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
This works on Private Servers too
Totally blanked on that XD
@Oliboli8769 So, what do you think? I've known WPE Pro for a long time (even used it) and all the discussions on the net suggest these virus warnings are all false positives. So...?
is really a virus inside dll but won't hurt your PC just a little
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?