ArtTitanFall

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
THe font isnt really good in this signature. It would fit if it was white on a dark bg and it was glowing.
The render placement is good, overall effects are simple but fit the purpose.
Rate it hmm... 7/10?
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
THe font isnt really good in this signature. It would fit if it was white on a dark bg and it was glowing.
The render placement is good, overall effects are simple but fit the purpose.
Rate it hmm... 7/10?
Thanks; I've never been good with text and I thought it looked good at the time.
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
Thanks; I've never been good with text and I thought it looked good at the time.
A tip often given to me when I gfx'ed: fuck the text, start working the image only. When you feel confy with it, start introducing text on the next sigs.
Although I never listened to that :/
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

A tip often given to me when I gfx'ed: fuck the text, start working the image only. When you feel confy with it, start introducing text on the next sigs.
Although I never listened to that :/
I've always had issues accepting tips.. And reading tutorials.. and following direction.. it took me so long to learn but it was first hand knowledge.. X:
Good choice of colors.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Good choice of colors.
I would like to take credit, but I used the orange and purple default gradient and based it around that (kind of)
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
I would like to take credit, but I used the orange and purple default gradient and based it around that (kind of)
You still chose that gradient. You could have picked the red/green which would have looked hideous.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


You still chose that gradient. You could have picked the red/green which would have looked hideous.
I guess you have a point, Thank you then.
7/10 for me, Nice text tho
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post
7/10 for me, Nice text tho
Thanks Faz.
Nice colors. You should put the original side by side to compare
7.5/10. It's a bit too bright for me, but I like everything other than that and the font.
I like the over-all look of it. But I recommend using a different font and adding a border to the part of the signature where its not white.
Overall assessment: 7.5/10
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us