Selling Rotmg Life Pots for Runescape 3 Gold

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Rotmg Life Pots for Runescape 3 Gold
I have over 100 life. Put in your best offers and ill have a looksie

Middle Mannin this, unless you are going first. Also only doing small deals first to show if you are serious.

1m/Life


Bump, still over 100 life I need some buyers :\
I would like to buy i dont know... Around 50? When my JAG get's fixed

EDIT: JAG Is fixed. But change that number to 40... Wanna keep atleast 50% of my cash... :P So feel free to add me on skype! lalalu2009
Is there a way from us to buy runescape gold with paypal or something similar. I don't play runescape so i'm not 100% sure
There is, there is a bond system where you can spend 5$ paypal to get a bond. You can sell that bond for 6-7mil, unfortunately it would be like like .85 cents a mil, which is kind of costly :\

Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
I would like to buy i dont know... Around 50? When my JAG get's fixed

EDIT: JAG Is fixed. But change that number to 40... Wanna keep atleast 50% of my cash... :P So feel free to add me on skype! lalalu2009
Sure thing would you be down with a middleman? or do a couple of little trades to show my and your legitimacy?
Atm I will be in college, but I can sell the life in about 6 hours if that is ok
Quote Originally Posted by dalton9871 View Post
There is, there is a bond system where you can spend 5$ paypal to get a bond. You can sell that bond for 6-7mil, unfortunately it would be like like .85 cents a mil, which is kind of costly :\



Sure thing would you be down with a middleman? or do a couple of little trades to show my and your legitimacy?
Atm I will be in college, but I can sell the life in about 6 hours if that is ok
Ahh ok dude! I was thinking i would give 5M you would give 5 life... In that case i only lose 5m if you scam and you cannot be scammed by me and ofc then vouches both ways
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
Ahh ok dude! I was thinking i would give 5M you would give 5 life... In that case i only lose 5m if you scam and you cannot be scammed by me and ofc then vouches both ways
That works perfectly, my skype is krakenizsick.

Ill be online around 4:00pm EST
Quote Originally Posted by dalton9871 View Post
That works perfectly, my skype is krakenizsick.

Ill be online around 4:00pm EST
Yeah... I really hope it wont be later tho as that's about the time i have to go.
lalalu2010 First buyer, sold 72 Life to him I vouch for him completely quick and easy


26 Life remains
Bought 72 Lifepots from mister dalton here. Nice and easy went smooth. Also he gave a free life to even out the numbers! +1 Vouch!
Still 26 life remains, im open all day too!
Ill buy it seprate lifes
Heyy yooy,mind adding me ,on Runescape (ooooogooooo) ,maybe we can sort things out like maybe buying lifes sprate
YYYOYOYO pm me on realm: wrath of end

Add me on runescape :wrath of end

i have 1b /phat im willing to sell but pm on on realm not on rs anymore
Quote Originally Posted by moses911 View Post
YYYOYOYO pm me on realm: wrath of end

Add me on runescape :wrath of end

i have 1b /phat im willing to sell but pm on on realm not on rs anymore
Well I clearly dont have enough life for a phat lol. But maybe we can work out something on skype tomorrow, add me krakenizsick.

You too jsutlikes
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?