HelpMPGH Lagging?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Lagging?
I don't know if its just me but whenever I go to a new section of MPGH it takes forever to load, but when I'm going to google, youtube or whatever it takes a second or so. Do you guys know why? If so how do I fix this.
It's server issues
Been happening at random times.
Yes it has been very laggy
Agreed. Was about to make a post about it. Takes me like over 15 seconds to load a new page, ridiculous. Maybe too much content? idk.
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
Agreed. Was about to make a post about it. Takes me like over 15 seconds to load a new page, ridiculous. Maybe too much content? idk.
Nope. It was server issues.

Although, a 503 error/database error keeps coming up when I go online in the morning
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Nope. It was server issues.

Although, a 503 error/database error keeps coming up when I go online in the morning
Lag sucks terribly. Takes forever to load. And @Hugo Boss I'm getting that error every morning at 7amish for about a week or two now. Is it maybe a maintenance?
Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
Lag sucks terribly. Takes forever to load. And @Hugo Boss I'm getting that error every morning at 7amish for about a week or two now. Is it maybe a maintenance?
It works when I visit it. Once I click my notifications, it gets the error.
same for me since i joined the forum
For me it is still happening maybe its too much people at one time
Same there.. Hope Dave fix it
Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
Is it maybe a maintenance?
Could be an auto backup
Lagging right now. I hate it.
MPGH is the best and laggiest website I have ever came across. It takes me up to 5 seconds max to load any other page and here it can take up to 30. Redonkeylous.
I've been getting errors too. I think it has something to do with the server host.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us