My Mood
    Cold
    reformat yuor pc

Thanks
    Buy one on Amazon and get a free refund

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I did think of it might being a keylogger, that's why I downloaded all this anti spyware. And I can't format it this easily. I only got one hard drive (C didn't care to divide it. It's over 300 GBs of stuff on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    Sounds like a keylogger.

Reformat your PC.
    Are they better than spy hunter cus when I googled, it said that it was the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Try Super Anti Spyware and Spybot.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well the thing is, if I have been Rat-ed or keylogged, I'd most likely know. But non of my information changed. Considering the Motherboard part, I once sent it back cus there was an issue with the fan and my laptop is dell. So most likely I don't think it's an issue with the motherboard. As for the high RAM I always check, and the highest ones are Google Chrome and Malware Bytes. As for the CD part, I didn't get a CD with it, however I do have the "Dell backup and recovery" program.
    I might try CCleaner since it's recommended by alot of people here. However, I'll try my best to do anything other than reformating it. It took me ages to download what I have. (Over 300 GB of items. Most are games and movies).
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    I would suggest before you reformat check the task manager. Look for high CPU or Ram usage. A high CPU usage at almost all times could be a trojan, or even a rat xD Depending on how it runs. High ram could be a number of things. I know my computer started lagging like that after I went to a website of questionable integrity... Turns out it wasnt the website but a recent update from microsoft caused a glitch with my computers programs and had a service use a high ammount of CPU... I stopped the program that was causing it and ended up getting another update and it patched it. If all else fails try a reformat. If you computer was one you bought from a store then you should have a recovery cd or partition. Reformat should clear up all problems and if that doesnt then it might be your motherboard. I have a computer sitting in my shop that took 20 minutes to start up every time. It happened to be that the motherboard was going out so data connections slowed to a trickle. Other than that I can not really tell you much based on the information. I suggest if you find out that it is a malicious program to get CCcleaner and Kapersky for an antivuris. Download Rkill. Use that to stop the malicious software and then run kapersky. Then once kapersky has removed the malcious software re run the virus scan on it then if that comes up clean run CCcleaner. Hope this helps.

Qualifications: I run my own computer shop.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    BUMP!! Wish anyone could help out

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    For stuff like this, I wouldn't risk trying to remove it. Even though it is completely possible to remove it, you never know where there can still be traces of the malware left on the computer. The safest thing to do is to reformat your computer. If you have important files on your computer, download Ubuntu (from a spare computer) and boot up using that, then copy and paste all your important files onto a separate flash drive or something. Reformat then reload all your important files.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    reformat or run malewarebytes
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    As I did mention before, Got 300 Gbs worth of stuff on my computer (Games, Files, programs etc) and I got windows 8 Genuine. So if I format it, I won't get the original one again (not pirated). And I'll lose my stuff. Is there any other way to even know what's wrong with my laptop so I can fix it? Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    For stuff like this, I wouldn't risk trying to remove it. Even though it is completely possible to remove it, you never know where there can still be traces of the malware left on the computer. The safest thing to do is to reformat your computer. If you have important files on your computer, download Ubuntu (from a spare computer) and boot up using that, then copy and paste all your important files onto a separate flash drive or something. Reformat then reload all your important files.
    Please read the thread before posting, then read the replies, then post..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    reformat or run malewarebytes

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    As I did mention before, Got 300 Gbs worth of stuff on my computer (Games, Files, programs etc) and I got windows 8 Genuine. So if I format it, I won't get the original one again (not pirated). And I'll lose my stuff. Is there any other way to even know what's wrong with my laptop so I can fix it? Thanks for your help.
    Well, I would first begin running scans checking to find the location of the virus. Bitdefender & Microsoft Malware Removal are some good scanners to look for. Afterwards, if they detect anything, you can either remove it manually or get the software to do it for you. There are more advanced ways to remove and check for these except it's fairly time consuming, and honestly in my opinion, not worth the time.

Or, you could try restoring Windows 8 to factory settings. There's a feature for that in the Systems Options if you put your mouse to the bottom right hand corner. Since I'm running Windows 7, I don't have much experience with it but as far as I know, it should reset Windows and keep all your important files and programs(?).

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    If all the solutions here didn't work, try a system restore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well I did run malware bytes, spy hunter, and bit defender (all the latest versions) scanned, and removed everything suspicious. Not sure about the resetting windows and stuff, but I'm keeping it as my last resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post

Well, I would first begin running scans checking to find the location of the virus. Bitdefender & Microsoft Malware Removal are some good scanners to look for. Afterwards, if they detect anything, you can either remove it manually or get the software to do it for you. There are more advanced ways to remove and check for these except it's fairly time consuming, and honestly in my opinion, not worth the time.

Or, you could try restoring Windows 8 to factory settings. There's a feature for that in the Systems Options if you put your mouse to the bottom right hand corner. Since I'm running Windows 7, I don't have much experience with it but as far as I know, it should reset Windows and keep all your important files and programs(?).

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12