UnhappyHelpRotmg account ban

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Rotmg account ban
So i was playing and nexus-ed because i wanted to heal, and then i hit the "p" key to reconnect to the realm and i was disconnected. Now every time i try to go on my account it says load error or stays black at the beginning. I cleared my site data and everything and it seems that i have been banned . I recently added the hacks reconnect v2 and shoot through static objects that was posted earlier. Please tell me if you can help.
You have an account in use error, just wait 10 minutes. Kabam is so retarded, to "fix" the muledump dupe they made it so that you can't receive the char/list page if you're logged in. So when you get an account in use error, you have to wait 10 minutes before you can load the main menu.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
You have an account in use error, just wait 10 minutes. Kabam is so retarded, to "fix" the muledump dupe they made it so that you can't receive the char/list page if you're logged in. So when you get an account in use error, you have to wait 10 minutes before you can load the main menu.
Yes you wait 10 mins or Switch your modem off and switch it back on. It works for me
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
You have an account in use error, just wait 10 minutes. Kabam is so retarded, to "fix" the muledump dupe they made it so that you can't receive the char/list page if you're logged in. So when you get an account in use error, you have to wait 10 minutes before you can load the main menu.
No.. I am secret double agent spy, I installed a backdoor in the recon v2 that sends kabam a packet to ban the user. Suckerssssssssssssssssssss.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
No.. I am secret double agent spy, I installed a backdoor in the recon v2 that sends kabam a packet to ban the user. Suckerssssssssssssssssssss.
mind = blown
Thanks guys for the help. I was a little worried but now I'm glad to know that kabam's problems don't involve me.
Quote Originally Posted by squiddude123 View Post
Thanks guys for the help. I was a little worried but now I'm glad to know that kabam's problems don't involve me.
"I was a little worried but now I'm even more"

lol
Quote Originally Posted by squiddude123 View Post
I was a little worried but now I'm glad to know that kabam's problems don't involve me.
So you don't mind getting 10 minutes of waiting time?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us