Bhop Script for CS source

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bhop Script for CS source
Hello guys (:
It might be funny but i've always been jumping with MOUSE2 and i used bhop script which was .cfg Now the server blocked the "wait" command and CSS crash when i jump with the mouse. Anyway.. I need bhop script for mouse 2. 10x a lot
I don't have a script but do the following type in console (bind MOUSEWHEELDOWN "+jump") W
What this will do is spam jump when you scroll down so you don't have to really time your jumps.
Quote Originally Posted by LuaHax View Post
I don't have a script but do the following type in console (bind MOUSEWHEELDOWN "+jump") W
What this will do is spam jump when you scroll down so you don't have to really time your jumps.
that doesn't help because my mousewheel is shit
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us