HelpBukkit Plug Ins.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Bukkit Plug Ins.
I need help with permissions for groups and other things of that nature.

For some reason our groups are fucked up and some cant use the basic commands such as /spawn, /warp THEY CANT EVEN EAT STEAK.

As you can see I need asap help! Anyone that can help me hit me up on skype: SammyD1999

Would really appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Invaild_Username View Post
What permissions plugin are you using?
@xSammyD
GroupManager I think, I will ask my dev later.

We are kinda new at this and we have most things sorted just stuck on some permissions, could you add me on skype please?
Quote Originally Posted by xSammyD View Post
GroupManager I think, I will ask my dev later.

We are kinda new at this and we have most things sorted just stuck on some permissions, could you add me on skype please?
Added you

/too short
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us