What is the most thanked post of all timeSo title explains all, just wondering if anyone here knows because I'm curious. Also-- Who has the most posts in all of MPGH?
Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk Dave has the most posts I think. Hero, Hannibal or thunder has the most.
Originally Posted by Blake Hero, Hannibal or thunder has the most. I'm far from most posts on that note, Hero got the most, then Alen and then Hannibal
Originally Posted by Thunder I'm far from most posts on that note, Hero got the most, then Alen and then Hannibal Alen's still got Lance by 17 posts.
Originally Posted by Aborted Right here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=431916 Lol... Woah
Originally Posted by Aborted Right here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=431916 Mother of god. Thanks nearly 19k thanks. Use your amazing research skills to find the most thanked post not and not release. It's probs one of urs >.<
Originally Posted by Aborted Right here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=431916 Damn thats hell alot of likes , Thanks for that lol
Originally Posted by Aborted Right here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=431916 wow! almost 10k !
This one is going to eventually beat that Minecraft release. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=530125
Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola Who else apart from inCognito and Czar have done the post and thanks glitch? Its not a glitch.