PostCheap farming services (2 PC)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Official farming services [150 kill / 1$]
Hello everyone, I would like to offer you farming on 2 cows.

The price

1$ for 150 kills, 150 kills equals to 1100 EXP and ~220 GP.

Payment

Only paypal accepted.

How to contact me

Skype: MnMx98
or you can reply here.

Thanks, If you like my services and it was a successful deal, Please press thanks.
u have only 2 cows !.?
Quote Originally Posted by mnmx98 View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to offer you farming on 2 cows.

The price

1$ for 150 kills, 150 kills equals to 1100 EXP and ~220 GP.

Payment

Only paypal accepted.

How to contact me

Skype: MnMx98
or you can reply here.

Thanks, If you like my services and it was a successful deal, Please press thanks.
2 Cows.... Awesome!!!! -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
2 Cows.... Awesome!!!! -.-
I can bump it up a notch to 3 cows if I made a service xD
I'm not joking either.
Quote Originally Posted by Isaac.wmv View Post
I can bump it up a notch to 3 cows if I made a service xD
I'm not joking either.
I can bump it up to 7 cows, and I already have a service
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
I can bump it up to 7 cows, and I already have a service
Im interested... add me on skype, I sent you a pm
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?