Trainer v5. Supports All Items

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer v5. Supports All Items
This is a small preview for my new trainer. It loads the items from a xml document so the user can add whatever items they want. I decided to do this since I am leaving for 1 week on Saturday and I will not be able to update it with more items. When this is released it will only support 1 list of items but later on it will allow you to make your own lists for it(Examples: Blocks, Tools, Weapons, Food, etc).

Here is a few pics of it



To add items.
1. Download the attached file.
2. Extract the .xml file to desktop.
3. Open it with notepad or notepad++.
4. Copy any paste this
Code:
<Item Name="Item">
  <ID>Item Id</ID>
  </Item>
below the items already in there so it looks like this

5. Open 7 days to die.
6. Start a solo game with cheat mode enabled.
7. Open the item menu by pressing Z.
8. Search for a item you want.
9. Move mouse over item and it will say what the name is and under the name is the Item ID.
10. In the items.xml you opened with notepad edit where it says "Item id" and put the id of the item you picked.
11. Put a name for that item and click save.
12. Wait for next release of my trainer.
13. When trainer is released, put it in same folder as trainer and then click load items and it will load that file and the items you added.
Wow, pretty nice.
Maybe something like a godmode added to this?
Quote Originally Posted by magicallydelicious View Post
Wow, pretty nice.
Maybe something like a godmode added to this?
Nope. I wont add god mode to this. Sorry. I don't have time and it will ruin multiplayer. I will probably release this tomorrow with what it currently has.
It's pretty good, and you can find the item ID in the "Cheat Menu".
Sidenote, maybe changing how much an item gives you or is that not possible? (like how you can dupe cheat engine to an X amount, basic stuff)

Anyway, I do see what you are getting at, thank you though for this.
I honestly can't wait to add items myself!

--
EDIT: Oh, and there has been some problems with a system halt value when changing the block distance(placing) or the time inbetween, the values just function. Error sometimes occurs with the player speed but a game restart fixes that. Spawning items is completely fine.

May I also ask that you give some sort of insight of putting categories?
Ugh, I can't waitttt!
Quote Originally Posted by magicallydelicious View Post
It's pretty good, and you can find the item ID in the "Cheat Menu".
Sidenote, maybe changing how much an item gives you or is that not possible? (like how you can dupe cheat engine to an X amount, basic stuff)

Anyway, I do see what you are getting at, thank you though for this.
I honestly can't wait to add items myself!

--
EDIT: Oh, and there has been some problems with a system halt value when changing the block distance(placing) or the time inbetween, the values just function. Error sometimes occurs with the player speed but a game restart fixes that. Spawning items is completely fine.

May I also ask that you give some sort of insight of putting categories?
Ugh, I can't waitttt!
I will give a quick look at the errors but I don't have much time. And the categories I have to code it in. I don't have time to add support for it. I am going away for the whole week and I still need to pack and do a few other things but next weekend I will add support for it. The only thing you can do now is organize the items yourself into categories and then separate them with another item that says like "Weapons" then put all weapons below it. Then do that again with the other categories you want. But don't put a item ID for each category name you make.

Edit: I added the item.xml in the zip in op.
When is it getting released?
Quote Originally Posted by bailfire View Post
Few questions. Does this work in multiplayer servers? and where is the download? Either im being really stupid or my browser is bugged and not displaying it

thanks
This is a Preview of the hack so there is no download link
It was made to work in multiplayer
It is now patched and no longer working unless a v6 releases
Are there any other hacks similar to this that works in multiplayer? Or just something like unlimited ammo
I can seam to find the DL for your Trainer. Can someone point it out to me?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?