WTSTen Level 30 League of legends accounts

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Ten Level 30 League of legends accounts


Tell me which number account you want, each account is $4.50 and only userass is provided

Skype - xconnorxmcgx

Payment will be paypal or 2 infestation: survivor stories gifts each
How come you don't have the email?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
How come you don't have the email?
I'd like to know this too.
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
@Cataclypse @Misery Jr. Use your brains they are not originally my accounts.
How did you get these accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
@Cataclypse @Misery Jr. Use your brains they are not originally my accounts.
Does it hurt to ask? You shouldn't be selling them here then.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Does it hurt to ask? You shouldn't be selling them here then.
yep,unless you have original email.
@Cataclypse what do you think
They are cracked accounts. Many people sell random 30's accounts with only id+pw, and if you are lucky, the email isnt verified and u can take them. If it is verified, bad luck, just buy another one. He is selling some cracked verified accounts that he cant even sell because is senseless..
Quote Originally Posted by ramalho View Post
They are cracked accounts. Many people sell random 30's accounts with only id+pw, and if you are lucky, the email isnt verified and u can take them. If it is verified, bad luck, just buy another one. He is selling some cracked verified accounts that he cant even sell because is senseless..
Your a idiot, I normally sell on ********** with 200 replies in my thread. I no longer want to sell 30s so im getting rid of them super cheap on both forums, Kid you know nothing
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
Your a idiot, I normally sell on ********** with 200 replies in my thread. I no longer want to sell 30s so im getting rid of them super cheap on both forums, Kid you know nothing
I can buy 5 accounts for 10$ in which I am sure I can change email. here you only give id+pw for 4,5$.. Ok.
Fuckign SCAMMER Dont trust this kid
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?