Selling cheap: HBOGO, DirecTV, Comcast, Netflix, Spotify, Steam | PORN | File Host

Posts 1–15 of 419 · Page 1 of 28
Selling cheap: HBOGO, DirecTV, Comcast, Netflix, Spotify, Steam | PORN | File Host
Welcome!

Here's a list of sites I currently have or can get accounts on.

Entertainment:


HBO GO - HOT!!!
DirecTV - PREMIER, ULTIMATE, XTRA, CHOICE XTRA CLASSIC, CHOICE, ENTERTAINMENT CLASSIC, SELECT CLASSIC
Comcast Xfinity
Starbucks
Tidal Hifi
Insider ESPN GO
Cyber Ghost VPN
Spotify - Accounts, not upgrades!
Netflix - Bulk available (see below!)
Hulu Plus
WWE Network
VirginTV Anywhere (with sky movies/sports)
CrunchyRoll
Rhapsody
Rdio
Deezer
DishAnywhere
DishWorld
BeatsMusic
UFC TV
NHL
NFL
MLB TV





Porn:

Brazzers - single subscription account OR porn portal with 2-10 sites subscribed
Bangbros - single subscription account OR pack account with 2-12 sites subscribed
Mofos
NaughtyAmerica
RealityKings
PornPros
Vivid
Videosz
Videobox
Twistys
DigitalPlayground
WickedPictures
TonightsGirlfriend
PlayBoy
Plumperpass
AEBN
TeamSkeet
Erito
BlacksonBlondes
Daredom
FantasyHD
Firstanalquest
Girlsdoporn
Hustler
JulesJordan
Kink
Peternorth
Tainster
Teenfidelity
Theassfactory
Vivthomas
Wetandpuffy




Note: The list doesn't stop just because I stopped listing them.
Some of these may not be in stock, but I can try and get them for you.





File Hosting:
Rapidgator
Uploaded
DepFile
Uptobox


Note: I can get other sites as well, just pm me the one you want,
and I will get you an account.






[ Prices and how the deal is going to go down ]

1. I sell each porn site for 2$ (1 month warranty), for longer warranty we can discuss prices on skype.
1.1. If you buy brazzers, bangbros, videobox or other sites that have subscriptions, the price is a bit higher, depending on which subscriptions you want. Negotiable.
1.2. How does warranty work exactly?: If the account you buy dies for any reason, I will replace it with a new one as long as your warranty hasn't expired. If your account still works after your warranty expires, I won't charge you extra.


2. I sell netflix, spotify, beatsmusic, crunchyroll, rdio, deezer for 2$ each account.
2.1. For each account, there's a 1 month warranty.
2.1.1. For 3 month warranty - 5$; 6 month warranty - 8$; 1 year warranty - 15$
2.2. Bulk options are also available:


Netflix bulk #1: 5 accounts 5$
Netflix bulk #2: 10 accounts 8$
Netflix bulk #3: 50 accounts 15$
Netflix bulk #4: 100 accounts 25$



3. I sell file hosting sites for 3$ or more depending on account duration. Price is always negotiable.


4. I only accept paypal payment sent as gift.
4.1. If gift option is not available in your country, I will ask you to send +0.50$ over the price we agreed on so that once paypal takes the fee, I'm left with the original price.
4.2. If I agree to accept a non-gift payment from you and you chargeback, you will end up in
the scammer's graveyard


5. I only go first for old MPGH members with high reputation and lots of vouches. I will decide when
that happens.


Vouch thread - Please, use only this thread to post vouches, no vouches are to be posted in my selling topic.

- URL: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=805859




Anything I might have missed, feel free to ask in a PM or add me on skype/MSN:


aaronbjarke@hotmail.com
brazzers.PNG90 KB · 364 downloads mofos.PNG65 KB · 252 downloads netflix.PNG30 KB · 277 downloads spotify.PNG24 KB · 370 downloads pornpros.PNG76 KB · 241 downloads
You do realize people sell Netflix accounts for .20$?
Quote Originally Posted by .Beuwer. View Post
You do realize people sell Netflix accounts for .20$?
I thought I would start with some smaller prices to get it going, earn some reputation, I will modify prices a bit in a week or so, but for now I will keep them this way.

I doubt those 0.20$ accounts last more than a few days, mine do, at least a month. I will offer great prices if more accounts are bought.

5 accounts on netflix: 5 euro
10 accounts on netflix, 7 euro

Same for spotify. Also, I have bulk offers for porn sites as well, contact me about that on skype and we can come to an agreement.
Quote Originally Posted by nobodyouknowz View Post
I thought I would start with some smaller prices to get it going, earn some reputation, I will modify prices a bit in a week or so, but for now I will keep them this way.

I doubt those 0.20$ accounts last more than a few days, mine do, at least a month. I will offer great prices if more accounts are bought.

5 accounts on netflix: 5 euro
10 accounts on netflix, 7 euro

Same for spotify. Also, I have bulk offers for porn sites as well, contact me about that on skype and we can come to an agreement.
Bought a .20$ account 2 months ago , still works.
And there's no difference between your accounts and the other.
want to buy tainster acc please pm me
Please list all payment methods that you accept.
Quote Originally Posted by daury View Post
Please list all payment methods that you accept.
It's already in there, I mentioned that I only accept paypal.
Want to give me a vouch netflix account? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Want to give me a vouch netflix account? lol
Sure mate, pm me your skype and we can talk there. I can't send pm's here just yet.
Bump, still selling and I'm willing to give vouch accounts to trusted members here or staff.
PM me or add me on skype for cheap deals.
Any vouch copy? I'll add you tomorrow when i come home from school.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Any vouch copy? I'll add you tomorrow when i come home from school.
Of course, I can give netflix, spotify or a porn account, whichever one you prefer. I will soon add trackers to my list.
Quote Originally Posted by nobodyouknowz View Post
Of course, I can give netflix, spotify or a porn account, whichever one you prefer. I will soon add trackers to my list.
Added.
Vouch+1 For Nobodyouknowz Recieved a Vouch Copy, Worked as expected, Good and friendly seller, i highly recommend buying here.
Thanks for the vouch mate.

I'm still selling, lots of fresh accounts for the sites above, also selling invites and accounts on trackers as well:

IPT, FTN, Waffles, What.CD, Karagarga, CartoonChaos, HDWing, BitHQ, TorrentLeech, DanishBits, PussyTorrents, TorrentDay, FreshonTV, Cinemageddon.

I have some U***** index sites as well:

NZB.su, omgwtfnzbs

PM me for more info and prices or add me on skype: aaronbjarke@hotmail.com
Posts 1–15 of 419 · Page 1 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?