ArtAvatar|Signature|Image title| All for 5$ upon request!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Avatar|Signature|Image title| All for 5$ upon request!
Title says it all.
If you want me to make you all of them , it'll be 5$
my skype is : Nateykurgan123
Quote Originally Posted by .Beuwer. View Post
Title says it all.
If you want me to make you all of them , it'll be 5$
my skype is : Nateykurgan123
im not trying to be mean with your price and it would be good for the community for those who wants to make a request but o3o $5 is abit too much
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
im not trying to be mean with your price and it would be good for the community for those who wants to make a request but o3o $5 is abit too much
Cool.I'm not making you buy it am I?
Quote Originally Posted by .Beuwer. View Post
Cool.I'm not making you buy it am I?
Are you planning on giving a vouch copy to someone?
i do them for free :P
why it is so expensive?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
why it is so expensive?
idk, I make them for free haha but i don't make avatars but i can make others
Well before you start charging those prices, can we some examples of work?
Jesus 5$ why is everyone crying? Like are you's all homeless or something?
Quote Originally Posted by .Beuwer. View Post
Jesus 5$ why is everyone crying? Like are you's all homeless or something?
No one is crying, they just don't see the sense of wasting $5 when people do it for cheaper and free.
You didn't even post work so I'll be surprised if you get a sale within 2 months.
EDIT: How can you justify that an avatar is the same price as a signature?
Quote Originally Posted by MrQweby View Post
No one is crying, they just don't see the sense of wasting $5 when people do it for cheaper and free.
You didn't even post work so I'll be surprised if you get a sale within 2 months.
EDIT: How can you justify that an avatar is the same price as a signature?
Ahh! But if you do come across someone that is highly skilled in this matter, you get what you pay for.
In that being said. If you pay 5$, you may get high quality work done. But I do GFX for free my self, however, I would like to start earning some $ , since I've been doing it for free since 2010. :/

Maybe this is a good example of high quality work?
9c2n.png203 KB · 13 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Icy Seal View Post
Ahh! But if you do come across someone that is highly skilled in this matter, you get what you pay for.
In that being said. If you pay 5$, you may get high quality work done. But I do GFX for free my self, however, I would like to start earning some $ , since I've been doing it for free since 2010. :/

Maybe this is a good example of high quality work?
You are good at making high quality work
Read my signature i make all of these for free
Quote Originally Posted by Icy Seal View Post
Ahh! But if you do come across someone that is highly skilled in this matter, you get what you pay for.
In that being said. If you pay 5$, you may get high quality work done. But I do GFX for free my self, however, I would like to start earning some $ , since I've been doing it for free since 2010. :/

Maybe this is a good example of high quality work?
If the flare in the middle was tuned down a bit it would be nice. It's quite simple to make but you executed it very well. Nice man
(If I were to buy that, I would pay $1-2
I don't think this section should allow (attempted) sales of 'art'. All we seem to get is sub-par avatar/signature hobbyists.
Post some fucking examples before ripping people off dumbass.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?