I think that the script looks like the old ability one
Originally Posted by Drowlys
Hey Shu
Yep I saw a video too :
I think that the script looks like the old ability one
anyone notice the tablet at the end???
I love how everyone in that video is pulling themselfs over Swatsec lel. "wb swatsec!!" "OMG Hes Back"
I don't think it's possible to make the bullets kill enemies so at this point consider it purely for show.
It is quite fun though
Agree!
Dat yellow ep thoe
Hopefully agree!
It's not a new year thou
What exactly is it? Does it let you change the items on your character only temporary?
@dolanmcduck If you read the post,
this is not an ERMHAGERD ITEM HAX O:<<<<<<<<<<<
this is not a CHANGE MY CHAR TO 8/8 WITH ADMIN SWORD ZOMG
this is a "Spam the fuck out of everyone and lag them out" glitch