Battle Gems Discussion

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Battle Gems Discussion
Well, their first "big" mobile game has been released. What do you guys think? I have yet to download the game and play it, but it looks like a better version of Candy Crush and such. I have seen other games like this one, one being their Pony Vs. Pony game.

My big question is, what do you guys think of the $10 Foundership? Worth it or no? I personal think that it really isn't worth it, but, like I said, I haven't played the game. Hopefully they haven't set the shop to be server-side, or jailbreak plugins won't work.

So... What do you guys think?

*This isn't off topic from AdventureQuest Worlds as my question directly relates to the game. XD
I'm currently rebooting my jailbroken phone in order to download it and try and hack it. I'll let you guys know about the Free IAP jailbreak tool in a sec
I've tried LocalIAPStore and Iapfree...neither currently work
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Well, their first "big" mobile game has been released. What do you guys think? I have yet to download the game and play it, but it looks like a better version of Candy Crush and such. I have seen other games like this one, one being their Pony Vs. Pony game.

My big question is, what do you guys think of the $10 Foundership? Worth it or no? I personal think that it really isn't worth it, but, like I said, I haven't played the game. Hopefully they haven't set the shop to be server-side, or jailbreak plugins won't work.

So... What do you guys think?

*This isn't off topic from AdventureQuest Worlds as my question directly relates to the game. XD
Psh if they do that the game will fade before it can become populare like candy crush (FUDGECAKING HATE IT) or Flappy Bird (hehe made it to 841 BTW love the game) but yesh as i said the 10 bucks wont flow with non aqw players
Well, you can get unlimited energy by turning the time forward but it kinda screws up the game since you have to turn it every time you want to refill your energy as it becomes negative when you do not.

Is the class in AQW any good though?
I think it is worth it :v Unlimited energy and you dont have to wait for the golden keys I hear so pretty worth it
I have it and I think it was worth the buy in my opinion and the class is a magical version of dragonlord
Whats the damage output like for the class in AQW?

I really like the whole set design in AQW though!
Has anyone able to iap crack the founder badge? I got it to say I unlock the founder badge and items, but it never gives it to me in game even when it says so...Also it skipped the link in to aqw part.
It's worth it.


Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
It's worth it.


I disagree because $10 for a class/set is way too expensive, even if it is going to be rare. Until it gets online as flash or something, I wouldn't even think about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
I disagree because $10 for a class/set is way too expensive, even if it is going to be rare. Until it gets online as flash or something, I wouldn't even think about it.
Well it will go rare and on top of that how much is 2k acs no adays? 10 dollars xD So you get more than the class with it and that is just for one game. And you get the perks on the other game as well So totally worth it xD
Hi people, the Iap crack thing works, just go on battlegems, click on upgrade (or unlimited energy) the game will crash to desktop, turn off your internet (wifi connection) and go back to battle gems and press on upgrade again (or unlimited energy) there will come an error press OK and just equip the dragon thing armor from the inventory (press on more items) then put on the internet (wifi connection) and just play then goto upgrade (or unlimited energy) and TADAA!
you need a jailbroken iDevice to install iApcracker of iApfree or iApstore
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
how much is 2k acs no adays?
You can buy Necromancer with 2k acs :P
You can also get it with at most 3 days of botting.

Quote Originally Posted by basser42 View Post
Hi people, the Iap crack thing works, just go on battlegems, click on upgrade (or unlimited energy) the game will crash to desktop, turn off your internet (wifi connection) and go back to battle gems and press on upgrade again (or unlimited energy) there will come an error press OK and just equip the dragon thing armor from the inventory (press on more items) then put on the internet (wifi connection) and just play then goto upgrade (or unlimited energy) and TADAA!
I dun getti
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?