Talking-=≡ Eagle Injector - BlackShot √ ≡=-

Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
-=≡ Eagle Injector - BlackShot √ ≡=-
Hello Friends, It is with great pleasure that today I bring to you my last injector called 'Eagle Injector' Even though simple is very effective and safe, Meets WHAT promises!
Being very different from my other projects that has an innovative designer, and little used, was 5 hours of work I think it was worth it, I count on your opinion and suggestions on this project!
* I'll post a picture below and the downloadable file at the end of the topic.






If you can leave a thanks down there, That motivates me a lot, Until next time folks.


Eagle Injector 1.0_mpgh.net.rar733 KB · 18,599 downloads 9/68 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by nidhalDboukam View Post


How i can leave thx
Hi, in end line of each comments or threads have a option that you can press "THANKS" (Y) buttom , you can press this button if you think if the post is helpful or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Game_Shark View Post
Haha , Só eu que não entendi ??
Mesmo com o vídeo ? '-' oxi"

Quote Originally Posted by memecoveta09 View Post
nice keep it up dude
Glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Oh my gosh, I didn't see that. Anyway, in end line of each comments or threads have a option that you can press buttom "THANKS" (Y), you can press this button if you find the post helpful or not.
My friend Yulu always helping others
Quote Originally Posted by ludgerogabriel View Post


Mesmo com o vídeo ? '-' oxi"



Glad you liked it



My friend Yulu always helping others

you have any injector that stil can use ?
Quote Originally Posted by 1hityoudie_1 View Post
you have any injector that stil can use ?
You can use this
Quote Originally Posted by successsor View Post
sorry. How to use?
Good friend will help you with a pleasure, This program I am providing you is a helper for using hacks ie Cheat for the game, I'm not providing the 'hack' only the Auxiliary, If you want to use the 'hack 'this game BlackShot do the following, Open the Injector Eagle' Auxiliary, Click Browse and Can find a '. dll' your hack, write it BlackShot.exe After selecting the edit on Process, After done this open your game and your hack will be there, If you do not understand how to use this program contact me again here, ya
I don't have the .dll file. Please help.
Quote Originally Posted by FrozenHarp View Post
I don't have the .dll file. Please help.
Neither do I have at the moment, but maybe soon appears a good Dll?
whitch .dll i have to use help pls
Great injector works perfectly thanks!
Bom, Otimo Injector
Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us