Assassins Creed V: Unity

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Assassins Creed V: Unity
From what is shown in the trailer, this game is going to be good.



I may be starting to have faith in the AC games again
Already another AC? Damn that was fast.
nice trailer but very fast
One of two AC games are rumored to being released this year. This looks good. If the rumors are true, then I can't wait till the next reveal.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
One of two AC games are rumored to being released this year. This looks good. If the rumors are true, then I can't wait till the next reveal.
Maybe one for console and PC and another for Vita?
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


Maybe one for console and PC and another for Vita?
Well Unity is being released for PC, XB1 and PS4. So... Maybe the other game is going to be for PS3 + XB3Fixme.
Well as said already that is too fast?

Why are they rushing it ? It hasn't been that long since Black Flag IV came out..
AC is always good, and never fails to impress me.
Could be pre-rendered but it still looks good.
I found black flag to be boring hopefully this one is fun
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
AC is always good, and never fails to impress me.
AC3 was just... terrible. Was so boring.
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
I found black flag to be boring hopefully this one is fun
Black flag is one of my favorites. I really enjoyed the Caribbean setting. Although, too many ship missions
I'm surprised they're already releasing a new one. Guessing this is french revolution in the early 1800's?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
I'm surprised they're already releasing a new one. Guessing this is french revolution in the early 1800's?
If you hacked the right computers in Black Flag, it gives you a run down of possible future settings for Assasins Creed and the French Revolution was listed in possible scenarios
It's obviously a teaser not a trailer, so obviously pre-rendered.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?