Kill / Death Ratio Calculator

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Kill / Death Ratio Calculator
This is a simple program I think is fun to mess around with. The math for it is obviously simple, but I got the gui set up in a fun way with screen changes and resets.

EXAMPLE: 50,000 kills with 70,000 deaths is a kill death ratio of 0.71.. the program would tell you that you need 20,000 kills to get a 1.00 KDR or 30,000 deaths to get a 0.50 KDR




http://r.virscan.org/report/035a4a5e...311d79604.html
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1395467949/
KDRcalc_mpgh.net.zip605 KB · 33 downloads 2/51 malicious
It's pretty cool, but you can just click on character lol. Nice work though!
Quote Originally Posted by Killstreak567 View Post
It's pretty cool, but you can just click on character lol. Nice work though!
you click on character to get your current kill death ratio... this tells you how many kills or deaths you need to have a specific kdr...


EXAMPLE: 50,000 kills with 70,000 deaths is a kill death ratio of 0.71.. the program would tell you that you need 20,000 kills to get a 1.00 KDR or 30,000 deaths to get a 0.50 KDR


@maddoggy00 could you edit the first post to put that example in there?? I realize I didn't explain what this program is for, just said its a KDR calc LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Killstreak567 View Post
Oh, my bad D: I apologize!
no no, I'm an idiot for posting a program and not describing exactly what it does
Good job, man :3
Or you can grab a normal calculator and divide your death with your kills for example im going 15 and 4 divide 15 by 4 = 3.75 KDR
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?