Using a pointer in a trainer?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Using a pointer in a trainer?
Ok, I have found the base address for ammo and I was working on adding it into my trainer, which I am using Visual Basics 2010 express.

I have to post source code instead of images, for some reason they are blocked.

So far I have this:



Code:
 WriteDMAInteger("ac_client", &H247A330, Offsets:={}, Value:=TextBox1.Text, Level:=1, nsize:=4)
That's my code that I have to make the pointer work, the problem is it has 3 different offsets and I was confused on how to go about doing this.

Heres the address and offsets:


Code:
Address: 026BA480 = 20

Type: 4 Bytes

Offset:8 026BA478+8 = 026BA480
Offset:4c [026BA848+4C] -> 026BA478
Offset:35c [026BA330+35C] -> 026Ba848

"ac_client.exe"+0011E20C -> 026B330
~Lawl
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Ok, I have found the base address for ammo and I was working on adding it into my trainer, which I am using Visual Basics 2010 express.

So far I have this:




The problem that I am having is choosing the correct address and offset that need to be used:



Any help would be greatly appreciated, also I know AC is open source, however it's a starting point for using pointers, so ya.

Thanks for you help!

~Lawl
I can't see the photo's as they're blocked but, ac = assaultcube right?
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
I can't see the photo's as they're blocked but, ac = assaultcube right?
Yes, here let me try it this way:

Code:
 WriteDMAInteger("ac_client", &H247A330, Offsets:={}, Value:=TextBox1.Text, Level:=1, nsize:=4)
That's my code that I have to make the pointer work, the problem is it has 3 different offsets and I was confused on how to go about doing this

Heres the address and offsets:

Code:
Address: 026BA480 = 20

Type: 4 Bytes

Offset:8 026BA478+8 = 026BA480
Offset:4c [026BA848+4C] -> 026BA478
Offset:35c [026BA330+35C] -> 026Ba848

"ac_client.exe"+0011E20C -> 026B330
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Yes, here let me try it this way:

Code:
 WriteDMAInteger("ac_client", &H247A330, Offsets:={}, Value:=TextBox1.Text, Level:=1, nsize:=4)
That's my code that I have to make the pointer work, the problem is it has 3 different offsets and I was confused on how to go about doing this

Heres the address and offsets:

Code:
Address: 026BA480 = 20

Type: 4 Bytes

Offset:8 026BA478+8 = 026BA480
Offset:4c [026BA848+4C] -> 026BA478
Offset:35c [026BA330+35C] -> 026Ba848

"ac_client.exe"+0011E20C -> 026B330
tbh, it's 10x easier to just edit source in C++, i have ammo hacks, bullet rebound hacks, auto-kill hacks, kill by number, fly hacks and a heap more. even made pistol ohk. heck, i even made a nuke grenade (throw it and it kills everyone.)
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
tbh, it's 10x easier to just edit source in C++, i have ammo hacks, bullet rebound hacks, auto-kill hacks, kill by number, fly hacks and a heap more. even made pistol ohk. heck, i even made a nuke grenade (throw it and it kills everyone.)
I know it is, I have messed with the source code in the past, however I was working in Visual Basics and wanted to try my hand at pointers and decided that since this is an open source game with no security, it would be the best game to start off with. So all I am trying to accomplish is to figure out how to add those three offsets to my trainer or manipulate them and somehow combine them into one number.

So, if you or anyone else who may know how to do this, I would be grateful.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?