ExclamationHack types to avoid using

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hack types to avoid using
I've gotten banned 37 times in warz, and so far I know whats good and whats bad.

Good To use!

OVERLAY
INJECTOR .DLL
PERSONALLY CODED HACKS (Visit my Post)
CPP TEXT ENABLERS

Don't Even bother with these.

CHEAT ENGINE TABLES
ON SCREEN ENABLERS
PAYED HACKS< ITS ALL A SCAM

I have the ones that are "good to use" but I still got banned?!
DONT USE LIKE A RETARD, DONT YOLO IT
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
I've gotten banned 37 times in warz, and so far I know whats good and whats bad.

Good To use!

OVERLAY
INJECTOR .DLL
PERSONALLY CODED HACKS (Visit my Post)
CPP TEXT ENABLERS

Don't Even bother with these.

CHEAT ENGINE TABLES
ON SCREEN ENABLERS
PAYED HACKS< ITS ALL A SCAM

I have the ones that are "good to use" but I still got banned?!
DONT USE LIKE A RETARD, DONT YOLO IT
Really ? VIP Hacks better at Public Hacks what you use for Infestation Ilikecheats? or a other bad side im use yet 1 year AA 0 Bans ... or you run only to the best loots...
I code my own private hacks
I like cheats is a scam..
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
I've gotten banned 37 times in warz, and so far I know whats good and whats bad.

How much have you spent on the game, I've just moved here from DayZ mod ArmA 2 and you could buy keys all over the place.
How do you get so many accounts on this game as they don't run of CD Keys.
Quote Originally Posted by soipelez View Post
How much have you spent on the game, I've just moved here from DayZ mod ArmA 2 and you could buy keys all over the place.
How do you get so many accounts on this game as they don't run of CD Keys.
Before, you could SE some keys easily
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Before, you could SE some keys easily
SE meaning Stream Editing, right?
And I notice you say "before" does this mean that it doesn't work any more?
Jov do you have any cheat that is for Infestation Survivor Stories? your new cheat.. is for WarZombie Emulator right? i can't use it with Infestation.. it says.. Open infestation first.. i already joined a server..
Quote Originally Posted by mrafi View Post
Jov do you have any cheat that is for Infestation Survivor Stories? your new cheat.. is for WarZombie Emulator right? i can't use it with Infestation.. it says.. Open infestation first.. i already joined a server..
Its for the WarZombie Emulator http://warzombie.com.br/site/index.php
cheat engine tabled under dont even think about it

you release a few cheat engine tables to use

I dont get it.
It's funny how you are releasing CE tables as they're on your "Don't even bother with these" list.
Quote Originally Posted by TheHjullis View Post
It's funny how you are releasing CE tables as they're on your "Don't even bother with these" list.
I was thinking the same thing.
Jov why have you betrayed us. QQ.
Social Engineering
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us