TalkingA REAL ROTMG Account for sale!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
A REAL ROTMG Account for sale!
Very nice account up for sale, i dont play anymore and wont start.

5x slots
6x chests with some nice items, and 2 gift chests filled with xp boosters and loot tier things.
7,0xx Fame
RARE PET
knight with dyes and tops- 6/8
Warrior with dyes and tops- 7/8
Trickster with dyes and tops- 3/8
Rogue with dyes and tops- 6/8
Archer no dyes, but has tops 3/8

Has the nice UT's A.S.S.'es D Bow, Spirit, check pics, ( i may have missed some)

http://imgur.com/a/4wTOX

5x slots= $10
6x chests= $10
6/8 knight tops= $25
7/8 Warrior tops= $30
3/8 Trickster tops= $15
6/8 Rogue tops= $20
3/8 archer tops= $15
UT's plus items in chests= $10
Pet Heal 69 Magic Heal 65= 15

Total= $150 (which is a very fair price, because i valued everything lower)

Ill take $120

Will take offers

Paypal, steam cards

I wont scam i have sold one account without a middleman, WE can use one if you want I don't mind
we will use ONLY an MPGH MiddleMan

PM if serious
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the account is more around $80 dollars. ;p just saying this.
I broke the prices down and they seem pretty fair to me, but i guess best offer wins
Add my skype at reesesplaysrotmg I ll buy!
add my skype to talk PRICE! alex.berggrem1
Alright,
starter pack (2 vaults, 2 slots) = $20.
First 2 slots = $12
Next slot = $10
4 more vaults = $20
Total ~ $60

Each x/8 = about $2,
3+3+6+6+7 = 25X2 = $50

$50+$60 = $110
Quote Originally Posted by theking748 View Post
Alright,
starter pack (2 vaults, 2 slots) = $20.
First 2 slots = $12
Next slot = $10
4 more vaults = $20
Total ~ $60


Each x/8 = about $2,
3+3+6+6+7 = 25X2 = $50

$50+$60 = $110
Are you offering to buy it? or just telling me what i should sell it for?
"a real rotmg account"
lol'd
BUMP... Lowering Price to $100 Flat. Need to sell
Hey if the account is still for sale I may be interested. Add me on skype: bob.huang61
I am intrested in accounts,i can pay 100$ and can offer some other accounts from games like LoL.add me on skype if u're intrested marepfc00.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?