Red faceWTSCheap CSGO MM boost! :)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap CSGO MM boost! :)
Will be boosting this whole week
will be online every from 10AM - 2AM [GMT+8]
I will be raging with cheats to make it end fast
i'll charge 0.70$ per win.
If you pay with CS:GO gift, I'll boost you with that account till I get ban.
I've boosted quite a few members in the forums, you can look up for my previous threads
Pay before u get boosted, if you don't trust i can give you a free trial of one round
Only Accept Skins and CS:GO Gift!
This is a guarantee 100% win

Post your steam ID here,
Add Skype: iwasneverhereyaknow
or send me a PM

[Note]
-You must go to Option > Game Settings and set your max ping to 350
-You must change your name and display picture after every match.
-Do not accept other players in steam who might be impersonating me, add me on skype to confirm.
-After the process is completed, do post legit

[Free trial]
Will be offering a free win for first timers
Legit and friendly! Does the job well, would definitely recommend. Thanks mate!
Quote Originally Posted by czs View Post
Legit and friendly! Does the job well, would definitely recommend. Thanks mate!
thanks for the feedback! glad you're happy with it!
added you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Solye View Post
added you on skype.
i just woke up and accepted , sorry. We can start boosting now
posting for later
add me on steam. we have the same timezone. lol.

Steam ID: helloimlem
UP AND BOOSTING! Add e,pvptrade2 (without the ,)
2 slots left!
What is boosting in cs:go ??
Hey, added you on skype. I'm down for some games!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us