WTSHow to get VIP on almost every server!!! Guarantee!!!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
How to get VIP on almost every server!!! Guarantee!!!
Hi, today I want to sell my personal guide to get VIP on almost server!!! I can sure you that this us a very good legit method without doing hard work. You will be able to start getting the rank after 1-2h, nothing harder. I am selling this for €5. This method doesn' need youtube or investment or other things!!!

Q&A:

What should I do to get VIP?
->Nothing hard, it will be very easy and you never get bored following the step.

Will I be VIP forever?
->Yes, once you followed the steps, you will pe VIP lifetime

How much time does it takes me?
->I think 1h to 2h depending by server.

Would you offer me support?
->I will offer you basic support. If you want a better support, pay €6.

Is this method working?
->Yes, sure. You will be VIP guarantee!

Do you have any vouch about that method?
->No buyers yet :P

Once you have read all Q&A and want to buy the guide, add me on skype: alexandru.alex371
Dose this involve SE'ing?
Quote Originally Posted by Kendawg View Post
Dose this involve SE'ing?
Nope, it doesn't
i would like this method but i do not have a paypal can i pay in other services and can you link me to your voucher thread?
Quote Originally Posted by jesus464 View Post
i would like this method but i do not have a paypal can i pay in other services and can you link me to your voucher thread?
I always use paypal...
I will look for other threads first, if i see can't find a better deal then i will trade with you :d
no kidwithblog is very legit
Quote Originally Posted by jesus464 View Post
no kidwithblog is very legit
Thanks . Zeestah is an Like an "enemy" who is trying to...
Kidwithblog whats your skype, I'd like to contact you about buying/selling
Quote Originally Posted by hardcoregamer123 View Post
Kidwithblog whats your skype, I'd like to contact you about buying/selling
Alexandru.alex371
Quote Originally Posted by kidwithblog View Post
Alexandru.alex371
added to my contacts
Skype ? Bumpppp
xBraiin- Add me
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?