TalkingPac Man

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Pac Man
Hi all. I've been on these forums on a while but forgot the pass to my old acc, so i was guest for about 1 year. I've been working on a game of pac-man for a while, and was wondering if i can get any volunteers to test it. It's coded in visual basic. Pm me if ya can help : 3 (p.s i can also give the source code if needed).
Post screenshots and source. Are you just looking for testers to find bugs?

Ps. What did u want, to send us an executable ?? Is not safe....upload file to mpgh with av scans, or source, or both. Why do private messages?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Post screenshots and source. Are you just looking for testers to find bugs?

Ps. What did u want, to send us an executable ?? Is not safe....upload file to mpgh with av scans, or source, or both. Why do private messages?
When i tried to post the dl link, it said i wasn't allowed to do that. I'll post the screenshots, and you can pm me for the source. And yes, i am looking for bug testers mostly.
Quote Originally Posted by amol12 View Post
When i tried to post the dl link, it said i wasn't allowed to do that. I'll post the screenshots, and you can pm me for the source. And yes, i am looking for bug testers mostly.
I think the "no posting urls" is because your account is so new. Break up the url with spaces, and we'll be able to figure it out from there ; )
Should have 2 av scan results also: if you're uploading an executable.

Gl on finding testers.


edit: please use mpgh file uploads..DO NOT post OUTSIDE download links.
I WANT TO TEST PACMAN!!!!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us