WTSFREE IOS JAILBREAKING!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
FREE IOS JAILBREAKING!
Ever wanted to jailbreak your iPod, iPhone or any other iDevice but not known how/couldn't be bothered?

I am a very experienced iOS jailbreaker and am willing to jailbreak your device over TeamViewer for free, with clear and easy to understand instructions, in order to become more trusted on MPGH.

All I ask is that you give me thanks and reply to this post confirming that I am legit once it has been completed!

Add me on Skype if you are interested - Michaeljpanda

Thanks guys!
It's quite easy to jailbreak even you are a newbie.
Goodluck anyways .
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
It's quite easy to jailbreak even you are a newbie.
Goodluck anyways .
Thanks and yes I know, however I still come across people who are unwilling to even try and learn. I think it's a good way for me to gain rep on these forums while helping the community
Quote Originally Posted by Panduurr View Post
Thanks and yes I know, however I still come across people who are unwilling to even try and learn. I think it's a good way for me to gain rep on these forums while helping the community
Enjoy some free reps.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

Enjoy some free reps.
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
Offering IPhone 3gs ios 6.1.6 Jailbreak ?
Yes, add me on Skype.
DO u know how to do it for
Tmobile Prism
Quote Originally Posted by HeyWASSUP View Post
DO u know how to do it for
Tmobile Prism
No sorry, I only do iOS jailbreaking.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?