ExclamationWTT/WTS GREAT ACC WITH 8 MEGA WEAPONS, MANY CAPSULE AND LOTS OF MORE!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
/WTS GREAT ACC WITH 8 MEGA WEAPONS, MANY CAPSULE AND LOTS OF MORE!
Hey Guys,

i want to TRADE OR SELL this beautiful account
Looking for GOOD offers!

Transactions ONLY WITH MIDDLEMAN!

Skype: th3r0ck92













8 mega caps and u get all 5 scopes, rofl. GL selling doe its a great acc
Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
8 mega caps and u get all 5 scopes, rofl. GL selling doe its a great acc
I know, it was kinda funny while i was looking for what i get Thank you
Added on skype!
added in skype
Quote Originally Posted by xHackZorz View Post
added in skype
Qual é o teu Skype mano ?
Bummppppppp!
Bumpppppppppppppppp!
What kind of payment methods ya accept?
Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
What kind of payment methods ya accept?
PayPal, maybe Paysafecard too.
Quote Originally Posted by meirking1998 View Post
If you want to trade: http://imgur.com/a/hq32Z#0 The account has X-plorer
Skype: meir2525
I think i have seen that account, you traded it with @windstrukt?
You don't have its aeria data, right?
I did traded it with @windstrukt, its on steam unfortunately
Quote Originally Posted by th3r0ck92 View Post
I think i have seen that account, you traded it with @windstrukt?
You don't have its aeria data, right?
Still looking for good offers
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?