HelpDC IN TOMBS

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
DC IN TOMBS
I use the hacks posted here (mostly Cryogen's) and those similar to his. I have encountered a problem that my friends who use the SAME client do not.
I dc tons of times from tombs, and it pisses me off SO BAD. My ping is 9ms-12ms, it cannot be my internet.

I need help, how do I fix this? >.> I pay 2L per tomb, and i just dced from 3 straight ones.
Turn off SS Debuffs in Mod Selector
Quote Originally Posted by excitedguy View Post
Turn off SS Debuffs in Mod Selector
Is there any other way to? >.> My friend has SS Debuffs on and never dcs.
Quote Originally Posted by omgio View Post
Is there any other way to? >.> My friend has SS Debuffs on and never dcs.
Yes. Stop getting hit by debuff inflicting projectiles.
Quote Originally Posted by omgio View Post
I pay 2L per tomb, and i just dced from 3 straight ones
That's quite underpaying...
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
That's quite underpaying...
I usually get people that want tp open tombs for me for free
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
I usually get people that want tp open tombs for me for free
Tp open? .
That was a "to" I didn't want to fix because fuck tablets...
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
That was a "to" I didn't want to fix because fuck tablets...
I thought it had something to do with teleporting
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?