OutdatedQuickscope + Switch Macro [UPDATED]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Quickscope + Switch Macro [UPDATED]
Someone asked that I update my macro to allow for different quickswitch keys, so I added support for most of the keyboard (including 1-2-1, 1-3-1, and 1-4-1 quickswitches). I also updated the scope speeds, so they are a little closer to the actual speeds (the ones I tested are a little slow, but they're closer than they were).

When you shoot, it scopes in first, shoots, then quickswitches for you.



How to use:
1) Set your fire button to middle mouse button
2) Open the program (make sure to run as administrator), enter your switch key, and type in your scope speed
3) End key to stop the macro, Home key to start it again
4) Point, click, and kill

KNOWN BUG(S): If you don't wait ~1 seconds between firing, it won't shoot (it will only quickswitch). I don't know why this happens, so I can't fix it.

Virus scans:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1396748322/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c867ee1472bfb8
Switch_mpgh.net.rar123 KB · 407 downloads 3/53 malicious
Ill test it when it get approved thanks for share
Looks good

Approved.
Nice release mate
Keep the good work bro !
Thanks for making one with different hotkeys mate ! appreciate it
Great update
hmm quickscope macro must be fast switching
Quote Originally Posted by whangarei View Post
hmm quickscope macro must be fast switching
Yes, but you must know how to use it !
Sry Bro's but i don't now how the "Home key" is!
can anybody help me? PLS!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by WMoritz View Post
Sry Bro's but i don't now how the "Home key" is!
can anybody help me? PLS!!!!!!!!!
Yes i can !
THANKS BRO YOU'RE BEST!
Very good Work Bro!!! Work's perfekt! Highly recommended! But can someone tell me why you need something like this? I mean ... why do we need exactly? Maybe I've overlooked something but please tell me what you exactly need on this hack? Not against the hack!! This is the first that works for me at all! But I mean if I have a Sniper Duel it brings me not hardly anything right?


#IAmAshamedForMyBadEnglish
Quote Originally Posted by WMoritz View Post
Very good Work Bro!!! Work's perfekt! Highly recommended! But can someone tell me why you need something like this? I mean ... why do we need exactly? Maybe I've overlooked something but please tell me what you exactly need on this hack? Not against the hack!! This is the first that works for me at all! But I mean if I have a Sniper Duel it brings me not hardly anything right?


#IAmAshamedForMyBadEnglish
I mostly just use it to troll with. I made it because no-one had made one before, and I wanted to release something original.

I admit it's not very useful, but it's not supposed to be :P
Quote Originally Posted by WMoritz View Post
THANKS BRO YOU'RE BEST!
Hueheuehueheuehue!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?