WinkWTS~ Migrated && Non-Migrated Minecraft Accounts! :D Lower prices! Cheaper in bulk! ~

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
~ Migrated && Non-Migrated Minecraft Accounts! :D Lower prices! Cheaper in bulk! ~
Selling Cheap Migrated and Non-Migrated Accounts!

Migrated:
These accounts do not include the security question answers, so they are not full access, but it is much less likely for you to lose access to this account.
Warranty: 2 week warranty! If you lose the account within this time frame, I will replace it for free.
Prices:
1 ALT - $0.20
10 ALTS - $1.90 ($0.19 each)
25 ALTS - $4.50 ($0.18 each)
50 ALTS - $8.50 ($0.17 each)
100 ALTS - $16.00 ($0.16 each)
150 ALTS - $20.00 ($0.133 each)

Non-Migrated:
These accounts are just user:pass. The password/skin can be changed, but it is not recommended.
Warranty: I do not offer a warranty on these accounts. All accounts are checked before they are given to you. Refunds will not be given, due to people changing the password and claiming they "do not work."
Prices:
1 ALT - $0.25
10 ALTS - $2.40 ($0.24 each)
25 ALTS - $5.75 ($0.23 each)
50 ALTS - $11.00 ($0.22 each)

I accept Paypal, steam balance and amazon balance. Trades might be considered.
Add me on Skype! k3ighlar3n3396


 
Vouches
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Vouch from me. /gewd


Was really nice & good person to do business with. Will most likely come and do business again in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
vouch.
-Fast
-kind
+1
Quote Originally Posted by bobbysaran View Post
bought 22 accs all confirmed working
Quote Originally Posted by GhostSniper189 View Post
BRILLIANT SELLER! Bought 50 Accounts for tenner. Very polite and very fast service! Will definitely buy more from you again! Thank you very much for the service! ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Torkah View Post
Got accounts instantly and all of them worked. Good seller.
Quote Originally Posted by blueblade4 View Post
Vouch. Fast & cheap.
Quote Originally Posted by Super92_ View Post
I've just bought the coolfire full access account. I already changed the email, the security questions and the skin and I have the full access, I'm more than happy! I also bought 1 alt, and works perfectly fine too! She is really nice, I'm new and she answered all my questions really fast and nicely. More than recommended. I include some screenshots for letting clear that she is legit, and everything worked fine!
Screenshot 1: Logged in Minecraft.net with the account and skin changed! [Minecraft Full Access Account]


Screenshot 2: On a premium server (mcsg server) with the Alt account. Premium access working perfectly. Includes text in the server chat to confirm identity!
Quote Originally Posted by iElusive View Post
bought an alt account works fine. fast and legit

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_bob View Post
Got 15 bought 10 he gave 5 for free <3, all of them work very nice seller :)


Quote Originally Posted by LittleDark View Post
This person is a great seller, I asked for 25 (sent me 30 just in case some didn't work) but every single one worked....
Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostCat View Post
Vouch. Great seller, bought 25 accounts and got sent 5 extra. All worked and got the accounts right after payment. Would buy again.
Quote Originally Posted by Austynn View Post
Vouch, went first without a middle man was 100% legit.
Quote Originally Posted by lilladolken View Post
+1 my friend bought accounts 25+ Great seller and nice! :D
Quote Originally Posted by hearmyloud View Post
Sold me 2 Accounts <3 Both Work Great Thanks a lot Highly TRUSTED!!!
ill see you on the 25th ;)
Quote Originally Posted by excelero View Post
vouch vouch vouch. Bought 10 accounts and all of them work!
Quote Originally Posted by SJounouchi View Post
Vouch. Account works.
Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post
Vouch for this user. She's cool, legit, and an extremely trustworthy seller. Glws Keighla :)
Quote Originally Posted by hephaesteus View Post
VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH, baby this is so secure and FAST!

5 STARS FROM ME!
Quote Originally Posted by Byterz View Post
I vouch for her, great service, easy as hell
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan05505 View Post
Vouch. Just bought 25 accounts, she gave me 30 incase some didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Klumzy View Post
Vouch for k3ighlar3n33, I added k3ighlaron skype and he accepted very fast, took less than 2 mins to buy 3 accounts for me and my friends! Would reccommend :)
Quote Originally Posted by LmfaoSean View Post
Legit, added on skype fast service got accounts like stated! Would use again +1

- klumzy
Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwyatt1200 View Post
Vouch for her, she is a high quality seller with amazing alts and a nice personality!
Quote Originally Posted by 21 Savage View Post
Awesome. Totally recommend
Quote Originally Posted by Younified View Post
Trusted dealer. I bought approx. 12 accounts from her.
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
Vouch! Trade went extremely smooth, great shop!
Quote Originally Posted by jenilfranco2000 View Post
thank you very much for the account. great service. +1 works great.
Quote Originally Posted by xbuenoboy View Post
VOUCH! Fast and cheap service!
Quote Originally Posted by Younified View Post
Vouch for the seller. Extremely trusted. I bought 12 accounts from her!
Quote Originally Posted by Lepoos View Post
I only joined this forum to buy a minecraft account and after going through loads of threads I came across this one and added her skype. Turned out she didn't sell full access e-mail accounts so she referred me to 2-3 other people which was really kind. None of them were coming online so she offered me a free minecraft alt for the time being which was double nice.

Recommend buying from her ;x
Vouch!
i can vouch for this very patient seller i was gonna buy 10 alts with paypal decided to not work then i requested to buy 5 alts through steam and i got 5 alts free
Got 10 non-migrated accounts, all 10 work perfect. Vouch!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?