Selling Assorted Rotmg Items (includes potions/tops)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Assorted Rotmg Items (includes potions/tops)
Offer in TF2 items or like riot point cards or steam cards or something. I don't accept paypal.



buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
i have tons of game gifts tell me ur steam we be talk trough it
Quote Originally Posted by Secret1 View Post
i have tons of game gifts tell me ur steam we be talk trough it
Add me, my steam IGN is JamesMarsters.

Quote Originally Posted by XxHeskeyxX View Post
you buying keys/ stranges??
I'd be willing to buy keys and any good stranges. Again, my steam IGN is JamesMarsters.
you buying keys/ stranges??
bump, 2 life+1 mana sold to slumerican (that's his steam name), he went first and I followed quickly after. Overall an enjoyable, friendly trade .
I was the person who bought the life+mana off of MrCutie. I went first and he delivered shortly after, thanks buddy.
I have a Green Bills and a Festive knife and some other good things... Add me on skype: lalalu2009 to discuss prices.
bumppppppppppppppp

Here's an updated muledump

Edit: I also have like 3 priest skins, 2 necro skins, and 4 valentines.
I have a 10 dollar riot points card for league
Skype:gatorb26
Quote Originally Posted by brandoncool26 View Post
I have a 10 dollar riot points card for league
Skype:gatorb26
I would prefer to use steam, for convenience and because with Skype you can delete chat messages. My steam is: JamesMarsters.
Bumptastic. A few things have been traded for life, etc. If you add me I'll update you.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.
Added you on Steam (Race Man 101)
Pretty good trade. Bought alot of items for a bills hat, 2 refined and a festive knife. +vouch for MrCutie
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?