HiddenProject Bot Ideas?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
HiddenProject Bot Ideas?
Since ShadowLands shut down, I have been thinking of reviving HyperDerP.
So, since I don't really play the game anymore, help me with the bots.
If you don't help I won't publish it

The bot format:

Code:
Map = [For Example "Faroff"]
Drops = [For Example "Cubes"]
Quests = [For Example "94"]
Map Items = [For Example "10516"]
Your Welcome.
You do know that most people wouldnt know the quest ID and you would be better off getting the quest name and then using hellquest to get the ID but that is if the quest loading isnt patched soon... All depends on how lazy I am xDDD
Ok, no one help him just to burst his bubble
But seriously... I don't get why we're welcome this time... you haven't done anything, yet

There can't be that many bots to cover. It's still in development. It would probably be faster to log on and take a look at the quest lines etc. and then cover the basic XP bot, generic attack bot, that type of thing.

But I understand what you mean as I am a lazy piece of shit when it comes to me finding new bots/editing old ones, so I would have done the same In other words, I'm a hypocrite.

-EDIT-
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
All depends on how lazy I am xDDD
Summarises the approach of most AQWorlds hack/trainer/private server dev's It's a good thing, of course.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Summarises the approach of most AQWorlds hack/trainer/private server dev's It's a good thing, of course.
You lie xD The difference between us and AQW is we can patch it and be successful and AQW cant because they either dont know how or they are too lazy and dont have it coded xDDD
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
You lie xD The difference between us and AQW is we can patch it and be successful and AQW cant because they either dont know how or they are too lazy and dont have it coded xDDD
HP is lazy too
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
HP is lazy too
Nah, @chibizs has a point. I have seen some fast action from HP to fix bugs and whatnot

Anyway, keep it just to bot help from now because I don't want to disrupt your thread
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Nah, @chibizs has a point. I have seen some fast action from HP to fix bugs and whatnot

Anyway, keep it just to bot help from now because I don't want to disrupt your thread
They probably don't have to fix as much bugs as AE needs too. Since, More the players more the bugs.
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

They probably don't have to fix as much bugs as AE needs too. Since, More the players more the bugs.
Haha I suppose, I was just trying not to give HP too much grief
You have a good point though.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I'm a hypocrite.
Just like everyone else here
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
There can't be that many bots to cover.
Oh there are a lot
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I have seen some fast action from HP
They still haven't patched my bots
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
They still haven't patched my bots
Neither has AE
Your bots are just replicas used for those in AQWorlds as well. If a pretty big business can't stop them easily then I doubt HP will be able to, but you never know...
All the bot system does is use in-game functions in a loop so it's very hard to stop bots while avoiding damaging normal game-play.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
If a pretty big business
There aren't even that much people that actually code the stuff for AQW you know...
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
There aren't even that much people that actually code the stuff for AQW you know...
It doesn't matter how many people are involved lol.
They are full time paid staff for a business and they're adults, motivated by money. It's their life.

HP is a small (I don't mean to downgrade it) private server run by 15-18 year olds(?) who probably make money out of it but not nearly as much as AE staff would, and they have other things going on in their lives.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
It doesn't matter how many people are involved lol.
They are full time paid staff for a business and they're adults, motivated by money. It's their life.

HP is a small (I don't mean to downgrade it) private server run by 15-18 year olds(?) who probably make money out of it but not nearly as much as AE staff would, and they have other things going on in their lives.
Well any money we do make goes right back into the server... And there are various ways to stop all the botting and ban the accounts but we are too lazy... Easiest way is to change the client function names and add a listener for the old names :v
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
It doesn't matter how many people are involved lol.
They are full time paid staff for a business and they're adults, motivated by money. It's their life.

HP is a small (I don't mean to downgrade it) private server run by 15-18 year olds(?) who probably make money out of it but not nearly as much as AE staff would, and they have other things going on in their lives.
AE needs us
If we get banned there would be about 300 people on Artix.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?