SELLING - iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPad, Macbook Pro, Samsung Galaxy, Laptops*Carding Service*
Hello...
I'm offering you a good service. I can ship to your adress safely many stuff, for example, Iphone5 or Macbook pro, blackberry, Samsung Galaxy...
I'm also good at Ebay Carding, so i can card you what you want up to $70.000 real value daily. I can card all ebay : ebay.co.uk , ebay.in, ebay.com, ebay.fr, etc
Also, i can card almost any site online and without forgetting Amazon. I can shipp to all countries...
PS: THERE IS NO TAX/CUSTOM DUTY TO ANY COUNTRY !! how is that possible? continue your reading, its explained at the bottom
1)Instore Carding
What is Instore Carding? In brief, it is to go to physically to the shop, for example Apple Store, and to shop with fake cc. But do not think that it is easy. I simply go the store and Instore Card them and ship them.
For shipping , to ANY country , using DHL, UPS or FEDEX:
__________________________________________
It will take 1 - 7 business days
Special OFFER!!!
ONLY FOR FIRST DEAL WITH ME !
If Order above 700$ : You will receive +1 iPhone 5 free
If Order above 1000$ : You will receive +3 iPhone 5 free
____________________
iPhone 5S Version: 64 GB
Prices:
1 pieces = 265$
2 pieces = 395$
3 pieces = 495$
5 pieces = 695$
8 pieces = 895$
15 pieces = 1555$
20 pieces = 1985$
__________________________________________
**NEW** iPhone 5C Unlocked :
1 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 255$
3 PIECES (64 GB) : 550$
6 PIECES (64 GB) : 770$
10 PIECES (64 GB) : 1270$
__________________________________________
iPhone 5 Unlocked : Black/White
PRICE:
1 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 195$
3 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 490$
5 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 890$
15 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 1290$
25 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB): 1670$
__________________________________________
iPhone 4S UNLOCKED : BLACK/WHITE
5 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 390$
10 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 690$
20 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 890$
40 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 1590$
__________________________________________
iPad 4 : BLACK/WHITE
3 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 390$
5 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 495$
10 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 980$
__________________________________________
Macbook Pro ( Latest Model) :
2 PIECES 13 inch : 450$ / 1 PIECES 13 inch : 290$
1 PIECES 15.4 Inch Retina : 390$
1 PIECES 17 Inch : 480$
Buy 3 macbook pro and get 2 free
__________________________________________
Alienware M18x R2 18.4" Notebook Laptop Black, Core i7 3.4GHZ 500Gb 12GB 7970m :
1 PIECES : 350$
2 PIECES : 590$
6 PIECES : 980$
Special Offer Buy 2 and Get 1 Free.....
__________________________________________
Samsung Galaxy S4 WHITE/BLACK UNLOCKED 16GB :
3 PIECES 16gb = 370$
6 PIECES 16gb = 650$
25 PIECES 16 gb = 1590$
__________________________________________
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Unlocked BLACK/BLUE/WHITE 16 GB :
5 PIECES 16gb = 360$
15 PIECES 16gb = 780$
__________________________________________
Blackberry Bold 5 9900 8 GB Unlocked Black/White :
5 PIECES = 280$
10 PIECES = 420$
30 PIECES = 860$
40 PIECES = 1460$
__________________________________________
1 Macbook pro 15.4 inch Retina +1 Iphone5 16/32/64 gb + 1 Ipad 4gen 16/32/64 gb = 550$
10 Macbook pro 15.4 inch Retina + 5 Iphone5 16/32/64 gb + 5 Ipad 4gen 16/32/64 gb = 1670$
20 Macbook pro 15.4 inch Retina + 50 Iphone5 16/32/64 gb + 50 Ipad 4gen 16/32/64 gb = 2200$
PS: THERE IS NO TAX/CUSTOM DUTY TO ANY COUNTRY !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don't you do small deals ?
Sorry , i do not waste my time and my private method for small money...
Does your stuff works in my country ?
Yes, they are factory unlocked. Means that they work eveywhere in the word.
Can you ship to my country ? I live Nigeria / India
Yes, i can ship to any country. Even Nigeria and India
Will i have any customs or additional fees to pay when i receive my product?
No. There is no customs fees or additional taxes. I ship as a Gift from a Private Buisness Compagny. There is no customs duty even in Indonesia,Pakistan,Nigeria,India,etc even if you order 100 Iphones or bulk quantity
What carrier you use to ship?
I use DHL/Fedex/UPS/USPS/Express/EMS anyone u can choose.
Do you accept Paypal ?
No..
How can i pay you then?
By BitCoin and LiteCoin
Can you give me some recent tracking of your shipped deals?
No. By giving you the tracking number of my customers, you can get the delivery adress. And i keep the privacy of my customers. For example, i don't think you like to deal with me, you give me your adress, and then i post it everywhere on internet. If you want a trackin number, ask the customers.
If you can card all this, why sel lit so cheap ? why dont sell it for real cash
I already tried, and it's too risky.For example,hard to find serious buyers, people in Gang want to robb me, or police in civil, etc. So i sell on internet for cheap and anonymously. And even with those price, i make money. For me , its a good way to cashout my carding skillz
I want an item from another site that EBAY , can you do it ? And do i need a drop?
YES! I can card almost any site, any price, any country. And no , you don't need a drop. I will card to my drop then ship to you
Is it safe ? will my Iphones get blocked ?
Yes, its 100% SAFE! I ship from me, so there is no problem. And no, Iphones and others item cant be blocked or anything else. You can keep them for all your life without a problem.
I want to deal but i dont have money. Can you ship me one Iphone for free so i can sel lit, and then make my money to order more? I promise i will bring alot of customers and orders
No.. If you think that I care of you and bringing me more deals, you are wrong! Each day, i have 50 daily deals. And about 20 people have their owns shop and buy me 200 peaces weekly; So i have enough deals and one customer more or less isnt a problem.. So getting money is your buisness and mine is to ship
I'm offering you a good service. I can ship to your adress safely many stuff, for example, Iphone5 or Macbook pro, blackberry, Samsung Galaxy...
I'm also good at Ebay Carding, so i can card you what you want up to $70.000 real value daily. I can card all ebay : ebay.co.uk , ebay.in, ebay.com, ebay.fr, etc
Also, i can card almost any site online and without forgetting Amazon. I can shipp to all countries...
PS: THERE IS NO TAX/CUSTOM DUTY TO ANY COUNTRY !! how is that possible? continue your reading, its explained at the bottom
1)Instore Carding
What is Instore Carding? In brief, it is to go to physically to the shop, for example Apple Store, and to shop with fake cc. But do not think that it is easy. I simply go the store and Instore Card them and ship them.
For shipping , to ANY country , using DHL, UPS or FEDEX:
__________________________________________
It will take 1 - 7 business days
Special OFFER!!!
ONLY FOR FIRST DEAL WITH ME !
If Order above 700$ : You will receive +1 iPhone 5 free
If Order above 1000$ : You will receive +3 iPhone 5 free
____________________
iPhone 5S Version: 64 GB
Prices:
1 pieces = 265$
2 pieces = 395$
3 pieces = 495$
5 pieces = 695$
8 pieces = 895$
15 pieces = 1555$
20 pieces = 1985$
__________________________________________
**NEW** iPhone 5C Unlocked :
1 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 255$
3 PIECES (64 GB) : 550$
6 PIECES (64 GB) : 770$
10 PIECES (64 GB) : 1270$
__________________________________________
iPhone 5 Unlocked : Black/White
PRICE:
1 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 195$
3 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 490$
5 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 890$
15 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 1290$
25 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB): 1670$
__________________________________________
iPhone 4S UNLOCKED : BLACK/WHITE
5 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 390$
10 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 690$
20 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 890$
40 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 1590$
__________________________________________
iPad 4 : BLACK/WHITE
3 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 390$
5 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 495$
10 PIECES ( 32 GB or 64 GB) : 980$
__________________________________________
Macbook Pro ( Latest Model) :
2 PIECES 13 inch : 450$ / 1 PIECES 13 inch : 290$
1 PIECES 15.4 Inch Retina : 390$
1 PIECES 17 Inch : 480$
Buy 3 macbook pro and get 2 free
__________________________________________
Alienware M18x R2 18.4" Notebook Laptop Black, Core i7 3.4GHZ 500Gb 12GB 7970m :
1 PIECES : 350$
2 PIECES : 590$
6 PIECES : 980$
Special Offer Buy 2 and Get 1 Free.....
__________________________________________
Samsung Galaxy S4 WHITE/BLACK UNLOCKED 16GB :
3 PIECES 16gb = 370$
6 PIECES 16gb = 650$
25 PIECES 16 gb = 1590$
__________________________________________
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Unlocked BLACK/BLUE/WHITE 16 GB :
5 PIECES 16gb = 360$
15 PIECES 16gb = 780$
__________________________________________
Blackberry Bold 5 9900 8 GB Unlocked Black/White :
5 PIECES = 280$
10 PIECES = 420$
30 PIECES = 860$
40 PIECES = 1460$
__________________________________________
1 Macbook pro 15.4 inch Retina +1 Iphone5 16/32/64 gb + 1 Ipad 4gen 16/32/64 gb = 550$
10 Macbook pro 15.4 inch Retina + 5 Iphone5 16/32/64 gb + 5 Ipad 4gen 16/32/64 gb = 1670$
20 Macbook pro 15.4 inch Retina + 50 Iphone5 16/32/64 gb + 50 Ipad 4gen 16/32/64 gb = 2200$
PS: THERE IS NO TAX/CUSTOM DUTY TO ANY COUNTRY !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don't you do small deals ?
Sorry , i do not waste my time and my private method for small money...
Does your stuff works in my country ?
Yes, they are factory unlocked. Means that they work eveywhere in the word.
Can you ship to my country ? I live Nigeria / India
Yes, i can ship to any country. Even Nigeria and India
Will i have any customs or additional fees to pay when i receive my product?
No. There is no customs fees or additional taxes. I ship as a Gift from a Private Buisness Compagny. There is no customs duty even in Indonesia,Pakistan,Nigeria,India,etc even if you order 100 Iphones or bulk quantity
What carrier you use to ship?
I use DHL/Fedex/UPS/USPS/Express/EMS anyone u can choose.
Do you accept Paypal ?
No..
How can i pay you then?
By BitCoin and LiteCoin
Can you give me some recent tracking of your shipped deals?
No. By giving you the tracking number of my customers, you can get the delivery adress. And i keep the privacy of my customers. For example, i don't think you like to deal with me, you give me your adress, and then i post it everywhere on internet. If you want a trackin number, ask the customers.
If you can card all this, why sel lit so cheap ? why dont sell it for real cash
I already tried, and it's too risky.For example,hard to find serious buyers, people in Gang want to robb me, or police in civil, etc. So i sell on internet for cheap and anonymously. And even with those price, i make money. For me , its a good way to cashout my carding skillz
I want an item from another site that EBAY , can you do it ? And do i need a drop?
YES! I can card almost any site, any price, any country. And no , you don't need a drop. I will card to my drop then ship to you
Is it safe ? will my Iphones get blocked ?
Yes, its 100% SAFE! I ship from me, so there is no problem. And no, Iphones and others item cant be blocked or anything else. You can keep them for all your life without a problem.
I want to deal but i dont have money. Can you ship me one Iphone for free so i can sel lit, and then make my money to order more? I promise i will bring alot of customers and orders
No.. If you think that I care of you and bringing me more deals, you are wrong! Each day, i have 50 daily deals. And about 20 people have their owns shop and buy me 200 peaces weekly; So i have enough deals and one customer more or less isnt a problem.. So getting money is your buisness and mine is to ship


