New Vouch Copy Rule!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New Vouch Copy Rule!
Only in the Ebook and User Services sections can the user ask for Vouch Copies.
NO ONE is allowed to ask for Vouch Copies in this section unless the item is an Ebook/Service.
If the Seller is willing to give vouch copies of his item, he can only give it to Staff, Contributors, Editors, Former Staff and Donators (who meet the requirements).

Requirements:
-Must have at least 500 posts.
-Must be well known (expecially in the Marketplace)
-Must have a good Reputation with Vouch Copy reviews

Anyone caught asking for Vouch Copies will be infracted/banned.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below.

~MPGH Marketplace Staff
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

If the Seller is willing to give vouch copies of his item, he can only give it to Contributors, Editors and Donators (who meet the requirements).
I believe staff can be entitled as well
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


I believe staff can be entitled as well
Staff are entitled to everything
Add staff .. I must have forgotten to add it
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Staff are entitled to everything
Add staff .. I must have forgotten to add it
Updating all of the places you posted it in the main marketplace.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?