DetectedOnly Chams

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Approved .
Thanks For Aprove
I'll test it out and tell you if it works.
Nice job.
Doesnt seems to work for me with extreme injector v2. I tried it with and without the cipher.
So does this hack work or not? From the comments it seems like it's not working.
for me it doesn't work. lets see some other people and what they say
Maybe I'm not turning it on in game? I tried pressing both "insert" and "home" but nothing triggered the hack. It's not crashing or anything. I also tried it with the Perx injector that is attached to the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Fptrakinas View Post
works br ?
yes
working for
CABR
lol YAY just got banned on csm4 accnt hahaha with these hack
Quote Originally Posted by ChronusHan View Post
Maybe I'm not turning it on in game? I tried pressing both "insert" and "home" but nothing triggered the hack. It's not crashing or anything. I also tried it with the Perx injector that is attached to the thread.
Make sure you READ
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.DiasII View Post
F9 Enables Chams
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE USED THIS AND GOT BANNED! IF YOU DO NOT HEAR MY WARNING YOU MAY ALSO BE BANNED!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us