QuestionSolved[Q] Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) bug Le Bot 8.3

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Q] Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) bug Le Bot 8.3
Hi All!

I've been browsing the LeBot 8.3 Thread to see if the bug ( Lebot causing DC when accepting Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) ) is fixed?
because I've seen some posts saying it's fixed and others saying it ain't

Because I really prefer using the Bot provided with the trainer rather than creating the .dmbot file myself

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
Hi All!

I've been browsing the LeBot 8.3 Thread to see if the bug ( Lebot causing DC when accepting Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) ) is fixed?
because I've seen some posts saying it's fixed and others saying it ain't

Because I really prefer using the Bot provided with the trainer rather than creating the .dmbot file myself

Thanks
That's always been a complex one :P
The most sensible answer I have had is that because there are brackets in the name, the 'get drop' system in all trainers struggles to pick it up, but I'm unsure if that's the truth.
Ahh So it's better to use the .dmbot files some members release?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
Ahh So it's better to use the .dmbot files some members release?

Thanks
Normally I dislike .dmbot files like you say, but in this case I would say it's the safest option.
It may have changed without me knowing, @JamesRo will be able to clarify.
I will leave this thread open so others can add to it.

By the way, I'm unsure if this bot is now outdated because it was made a very long time ago, but it has always been popular.
Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=720398
Thanks! Please do infrom me if the mana golem bot does in fact accept vouchers (non-mem)
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Normally I dislike .dmbot files like you say, but in this case I would say it's the safest option.
It may have changed without me knowing, @JamesRo will be able to clarify.
I will leave this thread open so others can add to it.

By the way, I'm unsure if this bot is now outdated because it was made a very long time ago, but it has always been popular.
Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=720398
I also try this one 2 weeks but no luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


I also try this one 2 weeks but no luck.
Hmmm... I don't know what to suggest in that case.
That one was reported to be working for a very long time so it sucks if it has suddenly stopped.
Hopefully a solution will come up soon.
I don't know whether to use the one included in Le Bot or the .dmbot file.

its the only item I lack, and that guy said" After 3 days of botting"
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
I don't know whether to use the one included in Le Bot or the .dmbot file.

its the only item I lack, and that guy said" After 3 days of botting"
I would try the in-built Le Bot one again. It sucks that I can't really help you in this case
Back when I released 8.3, I'm dead sure it was working... It should still be, but maybe they've changed something that I missed.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
It should still be, but maybe they've changed something that I missed.
I trust your word more than others. I think some people just assume that it's broken after they don't get the drop for a long time and post about it
I only like the bot provided because it won't leave the room unless the Mana Golem drops the Mana energy unlike the one with .dmbot files leaving if the command is over...


Two days of farming with no results , Only got the Voucher of Nulgath Member version, maybe I should just try the .dmbot file?

Obi did you get a voucher non mem using le bot?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
Two days of farming with no results , Only got the Voucher of Nulgath Member version, maybe I should just try the .dmbot file?
Just do what you feel like, and for motivation just think about what the non-botters have to do
Good luck!
I asked this guy in-game he told me that "He used the one at the bottom" and he used Le Bot 7.8

after a day or two he got the Non-mem Voucher

So I'm taking my chances with Le Bot 7.8 today hopefully it would drop
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
I asked this guy in-game he told me that "He used the one at the bottom" and he used Le Bot 7.8

after a day or two he got the Non-mem Voucher

So I'm taking my chances with Le Bot 7.8 today hopefully it would drop
You posted on another thread that you finally got the drop I believe
Congrats. Solved + closed.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?